Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    I think around here its cause we weren’t led into like normal. Usually we have this thing call spring where it eases you into the heat. This year and last we went from snowing and 30-40 degrees one week to 90’s the next and it stayed like that. I miss spring i really do.
    Seriously man. We get like 2 day of spring in the mid-west and then it's just time for mosquitoes, humidity and heat on heat.

Maybe we'll have some fall this year?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

This is a reminder why I deal with all of CAs BS... no weather complaints from me :)
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

CAs BS is too much for me...plus I can't afford to live there lol
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Did you all ever try the eastern part of the State? It's alot less libtard and some places you don't even need to smog gun laws still suck tho

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

People seem to forget how big CA is. San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles are such a small part of the state and for most are the only areas they think of. If my homebuying experience continues to suck balls, I might end up buying a bigass house for ~300k in my wifes hometown. The LA life is starting to show its ugly side to me... That part of CA is currently hitting 100 on a daily basis, but it does offer more than 1 season, so theres pluses and minuses. Also the small town feel VS massively dense populated LA.. both have their perks
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It's 107 at 10:30, I miss L.A. (except the traffic) almost daily.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

No complaints out here about the weather.

It's a bit warm (90's, which is uncommon for where I live), but there is very low humidity.

Plus no bugs. Like at all. And no ticks. Which is awesome.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

It's a bit warm (90's, which is uncommon for where I live), but there is very low humidity.

It's great up there, my Parents moved to Prescott a few years ago which is great except they forgot to factor no international airport so every time they go anywhere I get them overnight in both directions and get to be the airport shuttle. Next scheduled trip is October.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    It's 107 at 10:30, I miss L.A. (except the traffic) almost daily.
                    Hey, but it's a dry heat!
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                      Hey, but it's a dry heat!
                      True, only 20% humidity but now 113.

Also, free moneypit anyone????

1990 Eagle talon TSI Shell FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

I would kill for no bugs and no ticks.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

No bugs would be really nice...

Comment

my legs have been getting eaten up the past few weeks...
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Only thing we have here is mosquitoes. They tend not to bother me since I just flex and they explode upon proboscis to skin contact. :p

Actually, just learnt to ignore them and their bites. Seems some people are jut prone to bugs, gnats bother me more than anything.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

...y'all haven't experienced bugs until you have a Palmetto land on you. They are 2" long "cockroaches", but usually won't enter a home, they prefer to live outside...

john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X