No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember palmetto bugs when I lived in Florida a short time. I remember my mom and sister freaking out about them hahaha
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Junebugs though... they friggin suck and hurt like hell if you hit one at highway speed when your arm is out the window

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        I remember palmetto bugs when I lived in Florida a short time. I remember my mom and sister freaking out about them hahaha

Yup, they freak the ladies out.

Worst bugs here when on the highway are lovebugs! They completely cover your vehicle on a road trip lol.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Junebugs though... they friggin suck and hurt like hell if you hit one at highway speed when your arm is out the window
          Or when they hit you in the face/throat on a motorcycle. A couple years ago I had my face shield up on the highway and one of those fuckers tagged me right above my glasses in the middle of my forehead. I had a Gorbachev-esque firemark on my forehead for a week.

I'm not huge on bugs in general and my level of hate tends to grow exponentially with the number of legs. More than 6 and there is a kill it with fire rule.
          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

I need to figure out where I'm going to move to. Also, I really need to wash my car. Anyone try any new car wash/care care products?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I just use dawn dish soap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Only 22%
                Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I currently own 3 vehicles, none run.

Range Rover - it'd be quicker to list the stuff that isn't wrong
                  E30 - needs battery, dash put back together, seats bolted in, and it ran like shit before all that.
                  Ducati - needs belts before being driven.

Feels pretty silly hitching a ride or taking an Uber to work when I have like $22k worth of impractical vehicles sitting in the garage :/
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

We all aspire to your level of greatness.

Comment

I must be doing it wrong. All my cars run.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                        No complaints out here about the weather.
                        It's a bit warm (90's, which is uncommon for where I live), but there is very low humidity.
                        Plus no bugs. Like at all. And no ticks. Which is awesome.
                        Agreed. We spend some time last year around Sedona. It was amazing! so dry (we literally drank 3 gallons in 4 days and went to the bathroom a handful of times).
                        We also don't have mosquitoes and leave our windows open year round with no screens. I really think we're blessed (not religious either) considering what we used to tolerate growing up on the prairies.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                        I must be doing it wrong. All my cars run.
                        Agreed
                        Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 07-05-2018, 06:25 PM.
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          Yup, they freak the ladies out.

Worst bugs here when on the highway are lovebugs! They completely cover your vehicle on a road trip lol.
                          we have all of that here in tejas. I used to be kinda squeamish about insects in my formative years. then I spent 12 months in American Samoa. fuck! those things made the insects here in the states look like a bunch of pussie ass lady bugs!

hell, they have bats there with almost a 6 foot wing span. believe it or not, they actually taste pretty good though.

fo reelz!
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            We all aspire to your level of greatness.
                            With a lack of foresight, poor decision making skills, and a limited budget this can all be yours too!!!!

**Bonus! Buy now and I'll throw in the girlfriend that says, "I fucking told you so..." every time you mention car issues!**
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I've got two cars that run out of... 5? A few weeks ago, it was zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                                With a lack of foresight, poor decision making skills, and a limited budget this can all be yours too!!!!
                                That's how some of the best stories begin ;D
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X