Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    Yeah I know bro but I donít mind it, I learned and hopefully theyíll I hate me in a years time. I plan on staying here forever, good luck!


    Same here they will have to ban me. Iím just saying like why all the nit picking Iíve already made so many friends thru BMW related things. None of them are this anal. Like seriously pull the stick out of your ass. I feel bad for you when all you have to look forward to is being a dooosh on r3v I mean itís becoming notorious. I know people who wonít even waste there time here because of these antics. I personally think its hilarious that anyone would waste there time and energy to make someone feel like shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
      Starting with the appropriate use of you're and they're is a great place to start.

      You two are a great addition to this subforum IMO.


      I love Grammar just can it geek. I derrrr noooott careeeee [emoji41][emoji177][emoji41][emoji177][emoji41][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178] ohhh no emojis tooo the world is endingggggg


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Now this is annoying. Please stop delete all


        Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

        Comment


          Nonsense Thread

          Nope lol. I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs to be formulated explaining why I should not be here.
          Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All Iím saying is damn you guys can be snobby. Weíre men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. Iíve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you donít have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if you donít like the way they write or talk. Weíre trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah Iím done Iím obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. Iím sure nothing will change.
          Last edited by Beamerboi; 04-22-2019, 04:39 PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
            Same here they will have to ban me. Iím just saying like why all the nit picking Iíve already made so many friends thru BMW related things. None of them are this anal. Like seriously pull the stick out of your ass. I feel bad for you when all you have to look forward to is being a dooosh on r3v I mean itís becoming notorious. I know people who wonít even waste there time here because of these antics. I personally think its hilarious that anyone would waste there time and energy to make someone feel like shit.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I think your taking yourself to seriously, no one wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to call Beamerboi a dickhead" I don't think anyone is loosing any sleep that you don't care about the forum or your friends don't like it either.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

            Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

            Comment


              Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
              Nope lol. I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs to be formulated explaining why I should not be here.
              Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All Iím saying is damn you guys can be snobby. Weíre men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. Iíve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you donít have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if the way they write or talk. Weíre trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah Iím done Iím obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. Iím sure nothing will change.
              "I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs"
              91' 318is 90' 325is

              Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

              Comment


                Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                I think your taking yourself to seriously, no one wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to call Beamerboi a dickhead" I don't think anyone is loosing any sleep that you don't care about the forum or your friends don't like it either.


                Maybe. itís just petty itís not funny anymore. Iím not afraid to say how I feel even if itís to a ďR3V OGĒ like when people start telling me what is and is not nonsense is where I draw the line lol. I know nonsense Iím the king of it.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                  "I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs"


                  Sure thanks teacher [emoji1812]

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                    Nope lol. I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs to be formulated explaining why I should not be here.
                    Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All Iím saying is damn you guys can be snobby. Weíre men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. Iíve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you donít have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if the way they write or talk. Weíre trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah Iím done Iím obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. Iím sure nothing will change.


                    Lol


                    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

                    Comment


                      Y'all is crazy..
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Y'all is crazy..


                        It was getting boring AF in here.

                        Comment


                          It must be exhausting to log in and log out every time Sonny has to reply as Beamerboi and vice versa.
                          Steve ē Toronto
                          1991 318is ē Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

                          Comment


                            That is where two different devices come in handy.
                            Ľ PARTS FOR SALE
                            Ľ TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                              Weíre trying to stack whips while you just run your lips.
                              If folks' patience and tolerance wasn't tried enough, it probably ended with this sentence.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                              Comment


                                I dont think these two are that far away from each other. Sonny & Cher R3V gtg needs to happen
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                                Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                                Originally posted by Melon
                                Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X