Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    Yeah I know bro but I don’t mind it, I learned and hopefully they’ll I hate me in a years time. I plan on staying here forever, good luck!

Same here they will have to ban me. I’m just saying like why all the nit picking I’ve already made so many friends thru BMW related things. None of them are this anal. Like seriously pull the stick out of your ass. I feel bad for you when all you have to look forward to is being a dooosh on r3v I mean it’s becoming notorious. I know people who won’t even waste there time here because of these antics. I personally think its hilarious that anyone would waste there time and energy to make someone feel like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
      Starting with the appropriate use of you're and they're is a great place to start.

You two are a great addition to this subforum IMO.

I love Grammar just can it geek. I derrrr noooott careeeee [emoji41][emoji177][emoji41][emoji177][emoji41][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178] ohhh no emojis tooo the world is endingggggg

Comment

Now this is annoying. Please stop delete all

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Nope lol. I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs to be formulated explaining why I should not be here.
          Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All I’m saying is damn you guys can be snobby. We’re men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. I’ve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you don’t have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if you don’t like the way they write or talk. We’re trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah I’m done I’m obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. I’m sure nothing will change.
          Last edited by Beamerboi; 04-22-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
            Same here they will have to ban me. I’m just saying like why all the nit picking I’ve already made so many friends thru BMW related things. None of them are this anal. Like seriously pull the stick out of your ass. I feel bad for you when all you have to look forward to is being a dooosh on r3v I mean it’s becoming notorious. I know people who won’t even waste there time here because of these antics. I personally think its hilarious that anyone would waste there time and energy to make someone feel like shit.

I think your taking yourself to seriously, no one wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to call Beamerboi a dickhead" I don't think anyone is loosing any sleep that you don't care about the forum or your friends don't like it either.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nope lol. I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs to be formulated explaining why I should not be here.
              Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All I’m saying is damn you guys can be snobby. We’re men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. I’ve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you don’t have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if the way they write or talk. We’re trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah I’m done I’m obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. I’m sure nothing will change.
              "I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs"
              91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                I think your taking yourself to seriously, no one wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to call Beamerboi a dickhead" I don't think anyone is loosing any sleep that you don't care about the forum or your friends don't like it either.

Maybe. it’s just petty it’s not funny anymore. I’m not afraid to say how I feel even if it’s to a “R3V OG” like when people start telling me what is and is not nonsense is where I draw the line lol. I know nonsense I’m the king of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                  "I would rather wait for the well thought out well composed paragraphs"

Sure thanks teacher [emoji1812]

Comment

Also Sonny you said you would stop posting this counts man. All I’m saying is damn you guys can be snobby. We’re men not little JR high girls naturally some of us may be better with a wrench than words. I doubt anyone would be this lame irl you would prob get socked. Like the next step is just being full blown racist. I’ve already heard homophobic shit against Sonny Autism shit against Sonny. I love German cars but damn you don’t have to be a Nazi. Quit hating and help someone out for once even if the way they write or talk. We’re trying to stack whips while you just run your lips. So yeah I’m done I’m obviously not having a good day. I hope everyone has a great day. I’m sure nothing will change.

Lol

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

Comment

Y'all is crazy..
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Y'all is crazy..

It was getting boring AF in here.

Comment

It must be exhausting to log in and log out every time Sonny has to reply as Beamerboi and vice versa.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

That is where two different devices come in handy.
                            » PARTS FOR SALE
                            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

We’re trying to stack whips while you just run your lips.
                              If folks' patience and tolerance wasn't tried enough, it probably ended with this sentence.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I dont think these two are that far away from each other. Sonny & Cher R3V gtg needs to happen
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X