Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    theres no rules against being annoying unfortunately...
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment


      Damn, I like Sonny.

      I always imagine him smoking a shit load of bud and posting while blow'd.
      I do things.

      Comment


        Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        theres no rules against being annoying unfortunately...
        Still keeping it real.

        I do things.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Honestly I’m contempt and happy with my E30

          1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

          Comment


            What was his offense???
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:


            WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

            Comment


              Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              What was his offense???
              being thirsty...
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Your label was off, fixed it.

                Comment


                  I think it was because he made the "show off your trunks" thread lol
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:


                  WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                  Comment


                    oh lord. in some way, i kind of feel bad. i just wish the guy could chill the fuck out. i'm pretty sure that somewhere in there he has the ability to be a somewhat normal r3v'er. at least i keep telling myself that. some fucked up part of me has taken the guy on as a project. the problem is my mentoring lasts for like a week tops and then its always back to the same old retarded annoying shit.

                    you will notice that i don't say anything when he is being more or less chill. at some point he always crosses the line....
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      I think it was because he made the "show off your trunks" thread lol
                      Nope.... Being overly annoying and being told repeatedly by people that he was. It's not a bannable thing, just something that a timeout would be perfect for.

                      1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                      Comment


                        JasonC, did you move or just change what your location is set to? Don't think I've seen it say Cumberland. Went there once growing up and took a vintage steam train ride that was pretty fun to experience.

                        Instagram: Reichart12

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          JasonC, did you move or just change what your location is set to? Don't think I've seen it say Cumberland. Went there once growing up and took a vintage steam train ride that was pretty fun to experience.
                          Moved/bought a house outside of Cumberland. The scenic RR is still here they retired the steam engine and ran a diesel for a little while and now they got another steam engine that is larger then the old one they had. It's almost restored and should be out this summer maybe.


                          Edit: Looks like set for 4th of July weekend

                          http://trn.trains.com/news/news-wire...storation-push
                          Last edited by JasonC; 05-15-2019, 10:57 PM.

                          1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            Today I came across something I never thought I'd see. A Prius driver with a lead foot.
                            There's a guy who goes to the Hillclimbs around here, and he's fairly quick. He & his wife run R compounds on it and was mentioning some hack to increase the launch speed, kill the nanny aids..etc.

                            Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                            2006 BMW X3
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                              Moved/bought a house outside of Cumberland. The scenic RR is still here they retired the steam engine and ran a diesel for a little while and now they got another steam engine that is larger then the old one they had. It's almost restored and should be out this summer maybe.


                              Edit: Looks like set for 4th of July weekend

                              http://trn.trains.com/news/news-wire...storation-push
                              Cumberland Scenic has been around forever, thought it was one if the first. Should be fun to hear the steam whistles on the weekend.

                              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                              2006 BMW X3
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                                Nope.... Being overly annoying and being told repeatedly by people that he was. It's not a bannable thing, just something that a timeout would be perfect for.
                                Now, if his post count is changed to 666 instead of the current 777, and he remains in timeout until June 5th or 6th, that... would be perfect!
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X