Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comical. Poor Sonny.

    Comment


      Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      Nope.... Being overly annoying and being told repeatedly by people that he was. It's not a bannable thing, just something that a timeout would be perfect for.
      Thanks for clarifying

      After my timeout, I've been a stand-up individual here on R3v.

      Hopefully, the same will happen for our boy Sonny.

      Is there any way you MODS can permanently keep his post count at 0?
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:


      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

      Comment


        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Thanks for clarifying

        After my timeout, I've been a stand-up individual here on R3v.

        Hopefully, the same will happen for our boy Sonny.

        Is there any way you MODS can permanently keep his post count at 0?
        Can I pay to have this service bestowed onto Sonny?
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

        Comment


          ^hahahaha
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

          Comment


            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Is there any way you MODS can permanently keep his post count at 0?
            Yeah, easy. Reset his post count to zero, and ban him.
            2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

            Comment


              Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              Yeah, easy. Reset his post count to zero, and ban him.
              I would be fun to reset his post count and then subtract one for every stupid ass post... he'd likely be permanently in the negative
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Cumberland Scenic has been around forever, thought it was one if the first. Should be fun to hear the steam whistles on the weekend.

                Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                My family and I rode it in its first years of operation, so 88 or 89. My dad recorded it. Going to have to look through the VHS tapes out at my parents to see if I can find it now!

                1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                Comment


                  Post count can be set to whatever. But can't just sit on a single number. It will climb after each post, so it would have to be reset every time the poster posted.

                  1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                  Comment


                    I got 6 visa gift cards from work for 250 each and just got a flagged for a fraud alert from paypal cause I “washed” them between two accounts so I could just have all the cash in my account and not have 6 cards lol.


                    1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top


                    Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                    Comment


                      Why in the world did you get $1500 in gift cards from work?

                      Comment


                        Nonsense Thread

                        Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Why in the world did you get $1500 in gift cards from work?


                        Because we won the BMW customer satisfaction award for top dealership in the region and the prize was 1500 bucks i got the option for a bunch if 250 dollar cards or could use the points they gave us on there site for random shit. That I didn’t need so I chose the cash.


                        1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top


                        Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                        Comment


                          Damn, that’s not a bad score even if it’s a PITA to use.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                          2006 BMW X3
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Because we won the BMW customer satisfaction award for top dealership in the region and the prize was 1500 bucks i got the option for a bunch if 250 dollar cards or could use the points they gave us on there site for random shit. That I didn’t need so I chose the cash.


                            Niiice. Parts cash!


                            Ezekiel 25:17
                            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                            The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

                            Comment


                              Looks like Sonny moved from Pelican Hill (resort?) in Newport Beach up to Sunnyvale.

                              1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                Looks like Sonny moved from Pelican Hill (resort?) in Newport Beach up to Sunnyvale.
                                Previously it said Sonnyvale, and now he's in a trailer park in Canada, so yeah.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X