Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be cool. Post pics and shit breh
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Turns out its on Monday so I'm gonna miss it.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Youveve have one of this poops that you need to jump in the shower after because you just did the equivalent of a hardcore core workout? I'm half way through one of those right now. Further proof I can't eat anything I haven't prepared myself, at home.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

got home from a week long trip to find the battery dead on my Focus.

Replaced battery, but praying the alternator doesn't shit the bed anytime soon. Seriously considering buying a replacement for when this thing dies (or replacing it as preventative maint). Common problem on these cars. (alternator is uncomfortably close the the exhaust mani which cooks it)
          The 2007 Ford Focus has 74 problems reported for alternator dead. Average repair cost is $430 at 57,800 miles. (Page 1 of 4)

Had to replace both on my 03 Focus, so it seems like just a matter of time
          Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 08-25-2014, 07:34 PM.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Finally fixed the front wheel bearing in one of my E30s fixed after not driving it for the better part of the year. First time out driving, the headgaskets blows.

And the other E30 has a (hopefully) failing slave cylinder. New one is in the mail, so I am out of E30s and must resort to biking and bumming rides until the new slave gets here.

Sometimes I agree with the people who wonder why I love my cars...

Comment

Just buy a 3rd
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                Just buy a 3rd
                Haha.

That is great/terrible advice.

On an unrelated note, for some reason I have been staying awake later and later recently. It's past my usual weekday bedtime, and I am wide awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                  Just buy a 3rd
                  There ya go. Always good to have a couple extra.

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

So I got a $2500 scholarship to sing in the male choral at my university, just had a 12 hour day of rehearsing..

Comment

Is it just me or is the r3v Facebook page especially full of retards?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sofa king
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Very cute girl just delivered my pizza. If I wasn't married I would definitely order more pizza's until she gave me her number.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            Very cute girl just delivered my pizza. If I wasn't married I would definitely order more pizza's until she gave me her number.
                            the dominoes delivery girl here is super cute even with a shaved head, odd style, but it worked. found that out late one night when we ordered pizza.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Next time, answer the door wearing nothing but a silk robe, with candles, dim lighting, and quiet, smooth R&B in the background.
                              works every time.

her car, (providing it's her personal vehicle) will tell you volumes about her and whether or not you need to also grow a goatee and get thick glasses to combine with the above tactic.

--Mike
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Dominos girls aint nothing but hos n tricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X