Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    I'm normally a Blunttech guy when buying parts but for the truck I got a brake kit through RockAuto. They just sent me a 5% discount code and said it can be used multiple times through May 16 so if anyone here needs a couple things from there, here is the code "167300036152755476".
    Rock Auto is a great source!

I was at Harbor Freight today and saw they have a lot of ICON stuff on the shelf.

Everyone has a boner for ICON today, so I grabbed a couple sets to try out.

Very impressed with the initial quality and the fastener/ratchet fitment.

I have a boner now too.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

I have a boner now too.
      Without a pill? Impressed
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Without a pill? Impressed
        I'm a young buck, I don't need any gas station boner pills :rofl:
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

on that topic you can just order some online legit just take a picture of ur id and a "doctor" just sends you some.
          sorta like the medical weed days a "doctor" would proscribe you weed. now you can just order some through an app like a pizza.

Comment

Is this real? If so, you guys out there are fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              https://www.odometer.com/car-care/25...pairs-illegal/

Is this real? If so, you guys out there are fucked.
              No idea, but is it an oil change if you go on the street, open your quick oil drain, drive 10 feet, close the drain, replace the filter and add new oil? I'd call that an emergency service.

Comment

G22s don't look any better in person.

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                  G22s don't look any better in person.
                  I feel like this is designed to appeal to China, and not anywhere else, which is a shame. However, if China buys the same number of BMWs as the next two leading nations I get it, and I hope the other 70% jumps ship to another brand, but they won't. Bleh.

Comment

i was at a tax place yesterday in a small office there was 7 ppl there, 4 employees.
                    Employees where young and had their masks pulled down.
                    the customers where basically shoulder to shoulder.
                    i could smell the cheap makeup from one of the workers through my mask.
                    Realizing that my shitty paper mask isn't going to stop the covid
                    i've never ever felt like that in my life.
                    The feeling was as if hiding under the bed and watching a night creature walk around the room looking for me. waiting for him to leave.
                    standing there for 15min sweating through my shirt and soaking my hat.
                    Never ever felt that way or had a hard cardio style sweat session from thinking "oh fuck. oh fuck. oh fuck"

Comment

You know, there are solutions to all of those safety issues, but since you didn't seem to take any of them you might as well have just licked the door handle on the way out and embraced the monster.

Comment

California is beautiful but ran by retards

Wait, you're actually scared of covid?

Comment

oh shit we got an antimasker flat earther

Comment

haha good one

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              California is beautiful but ran by retards

Wait, you're actually scared of covid?
                              Burgs, with a 2004 join date you could be typing to a legitimate old timer (even if you're not actually), and you don't know their personal/family circumstances that could make an exposure a significant issue either for themselves or another member of household.

It's easy to be 30ish and mostly ignore it.

Comment

don’t mind me... I’m just waiting to see if I need to get involved.

feel free to start a COVID thread in P&R and let loose though...

BTW anyone see the South Park Vaccine special? Hilarious
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X