Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    I've got stupid long arms. Can never really find a properly fitting shirt or jacket or coat.
    You don't look like a monkey in person.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
      Bitches be crazy.

I gave my number to this girl i met (after 5 mins of chatting she asked me for it...). You should know, shes not attractive. But i figured she may have friends that are. So she texts me like ALL FUCKING DAY after just talking for 5 mins. She asks me to come over and hook up at around noon the day i met her. She's nuts. I tried telling her many times I'm not interested, im not over my ex, blah blah blah. She won't give up.

I need ideas to get her to stop texing me. I've even seen her in my dorm hall, but i didn't even say hi, AND SHE STILL TEXTS ME "whats up". Borderline stalker.
      Bag it and tag it. Tell her you're into some crazy domination shit; she'll practically beg you to put a bag over her head.
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
        Rawdog her in the ass, then once it is done tell her you're happy you can share intimate feelings with someone else that has AIDS.
        HAH nice
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

dude selling a nice looking e30 IX on our local craigslist...WAY underpriced.

I respond to him telling him it's a super nice car, however to stick to that price as it's allready a steal.

inquired if he wanted to part with his wheels aswell.

his reply:

"stop wasting my time, you don't know your stuff"

found out it's some 19 year old punkass kid, who's now getting a free trial of Depends undergarments in the mail.
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
            Bitches be crazy.

I gave my number to this girl i met (after 5 mins of chatting she asked me for it...). You should know, shes not attractive. But i figured she may have friends that are. So she texts me like ALL FUCKING DAY after just talking for 5 mins. She asks me to come over and hook up at around noon the day i met her. She's nuts. I tried telling her many times I'm not interested, im not over my ex, blah blah blah. She won't give up.

I need ideas to get her to stop texing me. I've even seen her in my dorm hall, but i didn't even say hi, AND SHE STILL TEXTS ME "whats up". Borderline stalker.
            how about you just stop returning texts, IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I dispise slow drivers. I passed one today on a single lane road but is wide enough for 2 lanes (don't get me started on road way setup shit). They try to push over as to not let me by but fuck that, I smashed through. Right when I did it following cars started to do the same. Seriously if you see people on your ass and cars are constantly trying to get around you, get the fuck off the road, let us by or fucking speed the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                I dispise slow drivers. I passed one today on a single lane road but is wide enough for 2 lanes.
                ffs I almost did this today. late for work and chick driving 10mph bellow limit.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  ffs I almost did this today. late for work and chick driving 10mph bellow limit.
                  I always contemplate it and just finally did it, just don't care if they think I'm an asshole because they are one too.

Comment

how about you just stop returning texts, IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.
                    I never get this. I know people who feel obligated to call/txt someone back. As if they are obligated to and that txt it a binding contract.

They'll sit there like,"this person is so annoying. I don't wanna txt back" then you see their little fingers dancing across their phone. Then the person txts back and friend will complain. WTF do you think is going to happen when you txt back?
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I dispise slow drivers. I passed one today on a single lane road but is wide enough for 2 lanes (don't get me started on road way setup shit). They try to push over as to not let me by but fuck that, I smashed through. Right when I did it following cars started to do the same. Seriously if you see people on your ass and cars are constantly trying to get around you, get the fuck off the road, let us by or fucking speed the fuck up.

do you do this when you admitedly drive drunk too?

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                        I never get this. I know people who feel obligated to call/txt someone back. As if they are obligated to and that txt it a binding contract.

They'll sit there like,"this person is so annoying. I don't wanna txt back" then you see their little fingers dancing across their phone. Then the person txts back and friend will complain. WTF do you think is going to happen when you txt back?
                        if you texted me, I'd reply "k" all the fucking time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                          do you do this when you admitedly drive drunk too?
                          no, that would be dumb

Comment

no, that would be dumb
                            but it's how you drive no?

and you brag about driving hammered, and that it doesn't affect you because you're so damn rad...

Comment

tru dat

speeding tickets=1 (12 years ago
                              Points on Record=0
                              Accidents=0
                              Last edited by Thizzelle; 09-19-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

im taking a class where the professor rambles on about alternative lifestyles and makes us look at photos of his wife giving a water birth... whatisthisidonteven. turns out she's in the crowd with a microphone and starts leading us through a song about parenthood.

i only have 1 more hour til i have to be in lecture again.. AHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X