Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    You were probably the last one on here to have not seen it.
    lol probably :/

Comment

So last night I picked up a bunch of cool shit at the thrift store. That's where teh story begins. The loot:

Olivia Newton John's greatest hits vol. 2 on vinyl
      A likely broken Polaroid 600
      A West 49 lunch bag (I don't ever remember seeing one before)
      The Virgin Suicides DVD
      An Izod collared T
      A D-Tox long sleeve button up plaid

A pretty good score. So I throw it all on my bed as I'm fucking with the camera and contemplating pulling one out to the sexy ass picture of Olivia on the record sleeve while I'm chasing my room mate's cat out of the room every 2 minutes. I'm too lazy to just walk over and close the damn door. So after a while of fucking with the cats, their cool one comes in like he's on a fucking mission so I say fuck it and let him in. Jumps up on my bed, sits on the long sleeve, stares me in the face and starts to piss.

One of them had already pissed on my bed once and I didn't know which one so I just cleaned it up and moved on. Now I've got him. I had a split second moment of "OH wat da FACK"! Then scooped up the shirt with the pissing cat still on it and ran it across the hall to the bathroom and threw it in the tub and rinced it out. Cat bailed once we were out of my room, but did have the courtesy to stop pissing. I really don't know why he did that, but he's kinda sick or something but I don't really like cats either way.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

^ quality post
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I try. I stared doing stand up comedy last week and it's all just stories of dumb shit that has happened to me lately.

For reference, this is the photo I referred to

(cross posted from This Is Pictures because it's epic)
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

i hate it when i leave a receipt or some random piece of paper in my pocket and then that article of clothing goes through the wash. wtf are you supposed to do with that linty shit anyway?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I love lamp...I love LAMP...
              NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
              9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
              WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
              STÄTUS|
              Got Juice?|

Comment

Muscle deep cut on my arm. When the cut opened I could see the muscle moving around. Didn't hurt at all.
                Going to be a badass scar.

Comment

Comment

this one time my gf and I bought some goats milk that was on special b/c it was gonna expire in a day or so. I forgot about it till the last day it was still good (acc. to the label) and i chugged back 1/2 litre of that shit.

I dont' remember what I ate to mix it up, but my farts were very putrid yet interesting.

for the rest of the night my GF was convinced that a skunk had made it's way into our apartment complex.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                      Muscle deep cut on my arm. When the cut opened I could see the muscle moving around. Didn't hurt at all.
                      Going to be a badass scar.
                      That's fucking gnarly. A guy here at work did something similar, but I don't think it was quite that deep. I think he's more on the retarded side of the spectrum though.

So do I go home, make some burgers and work on next weeks stand up routine or go to poetry slam downtown?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

TIL a girl can be so dumb that I no longer feel attracted to her, no matter how kinda hot she is.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I've got Firefly, Bender, and Natalie Portman. Im content

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sheldon Cooper, Darth Vader and Snoop Dogg

I think I'd rather get bit.

Comment

Dexter Morgan, Jennifer Lawrence and Batman.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Botwin, Freeman, and Batman. Hoping its the val kilmer version.

Roy, got any line on film for the 600? I only have 1 cartridge and can't stomach ponying up 50 bucks for the "new" version.
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X