Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    where could you possibly be looking? downtown detroit? anyplace you can buy a house for 15k is a place too scarry to live. yer gonna git gang raped in the bunghole!
    Believe it, or not I was actually looking in Houston. The Gulf of Mexico looks real nice.

I've also searched Oregon, Colorado, Washington, Florida and California. Lots of houses between 1,000-50,000 that judging from the ad look like something I'd be paying 250,000+ over here.
    Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 01-05-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Thinking about getting a dog and a cat. How do I get them to live together without killing/scratching each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
        Thinking about getting a dog and a cat. How do I get them to live together without killing/scratching each other?
        Get them both together and make them play from day 1. Or get the cat first, wait until it's big and then get the puppy so the cat can out staunch the dog. The dog won't F with the cat again if it cops a good scratch as a puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
          Get them both together and make them play from day 1. Or get the cat first, wait until it's big and then get the puppy so the cat can out staunch the dog. The dog won't F with the cat again if it cops a good scratch as a puppy.
          I was thinking along those same lines. Also probably wont get too big of a dog so the cat can have a fighting chance, if they decided to eat each other when Im not around.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
            I was thinking along those same lines. Also probably wont get too big of a dog so the cat can have a fighting chance, if they decided to eat each other when Im not around.
            I had a Rottweiler that was scared of my cat his whole life because he tried messing with the cat when he was just a few weeks old and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              Was going to buy it, but got a bootleg instead to try it out. Dont really get that sense of speed which throws me off. Didnt really love it so im stuck playing Grid2/dirt3. Grid would be a great game if the driving wasnt so arcade like. (Drift every corner). Dirt is quite fun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yeah, you can't really sense the speed, but I still think it's pretty fun. All of the cars seem pretty tail happy and it's hard to recover when you're using a controller. Lately, I've been playing Forza 4 on a friend's xBox so I'm used to that, and used to be really into GT4 for PS2 but the lost the disc. I'm excited for the new cars and tracks to start coming out. I'm not too familiar with any of the currently available tracks.

Comment

Skyrim is sucking me back in.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                  Yeah, you can't really sense the speed, but I still think it's pretty fun. All of the cars seem pretty tail happy and it's hard to recover when you're using a controller. Lately, I've been playing Forza 4 on a friend's xBox so I'm used to that, and used to be really into GT4 for PS2 but the lost the disc. I'm excited for the new cars and tracks to start coming out. I'm not too familiar with any of the currently available tracks.

I was really into gt5. For months all I did was time attacks on eiger short track. I got to the point where I was averaging 1 min laps. Typically a 1:15-20 min lap track for the average driver. I still love forza just because of the freedom & it taught me to never meet your heros then drop supercharged LS swaps into them.

Last edited by E30_Pare; 01-06-2014, 08:16 AM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I hate the sounds of other people's bodies. People chewing, swallowing, belching, farting, slurping etc. just makes my skin crawl.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      I was really into gt5. For months all I did was time attacks on eiger short track. I got to the point where I was averaging 1 min laps. Typically a 1:15-20 min lap track for the average driver. I still love forza just because of the freedom & it taught me to never meet your heros then drop supercharged LS swaps into them.

I've wanted GT5 since I heard they were going to make it but never got around to getting a PS3 so I was stuck with GT4 which I would play for hours a day, nonstop, weeks at a time. Setting up a car, going to practice, doing one lap, hating it, and changing it until I found setups I liked. It doesn't look like there's going to be that kind of freedom in Assetto Corsa, but it will have to do since I am console-less.

Comment

Anyone remember CHOOSING their parents?

I do. I recall there was a large group of us. We were all excited and moving quickly to see what lives we would have with our new families. Similar to a large group of children running into the ocean to play in the water.

We didn't have faces, arms, legs, teeth, hair etc. We were all small orbs of excited (moving quickly)light.

As we approached the place where we could view the different lives we could be conceived into, I recall viewing a couple of other worlds. Different couples, different situations etc. I was unsure about them, but felt kinda hurried by all the excitement and seeing all the other lights find homes with new families. I felt I needed to choose one or else my ideal life would be taken from me...almost robbed from me. Primarily I wanted money, riches etc., but this seemed almost trivial this time around, as though wealth was not really important on this level.

Until I saw the small cluster of five lights who would become my family (three older bros and two parents). There was so much love and warmth there, just seeing those lights and the comforting environment it created made me content, and I knew that's where I wanted to be. Again, I could see no faces or sexes (of my parents or brothers), only the energies and light they emitted.

The person who was in charge of this all, I'd like to say it was a man, but I'm not entirely sure. But he sure did give me the impression that he was a caring entity, one who only wanted the best for me. I turned to this being and said "I want to go there" and he gave me this re-assuring glow and said "ok" and smiled somehow...no face, just a warm happy feeling.

I only remembered this situation one morning in the fall when my mom had awoken me from my morning nap. I was years from being school-aged, so maybe about two or three? I recall there were many fights at home between my parents and my older brothers at the time and having that memory of how I had chosen this life only made me more confused...why did I see so much warmth and caring, when this life clearly didn't possess any of those attributes. She had awoken me and I recall feeling cheated, as though the life I had seen was somehow hidden from the life that now surrounded me.

Only now in my adult life can I make sense of it all. After being married since the early 70's and still together, I can finally see the love that was there between my parents is still there, I can finally make sense of the family I chose to be born into. Even though one of my older brothers have passed away, there is this bond that makes it all make sense to me.

Anyone else remember choosing your families?
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          I do. I recall there was a large group of us. We were all excited and moving quickly to see what lives we would have with our new families. Similar to a large group of children running into the ocean to play in the water.

We didn't have faces, arms, legs, teeth, hair etc. We were all small orbs of excited (moving quickly)light.

As we approached the place where we could view the different lives we could be conceived into, I recall viewing a couple of other worlds. Different couples, different situations etc. I was unsure about them, but felt kinda hurried by all the excitement and seeing all the other lights find homes with new families. I felt I needed to choose one or else my ideal life would be taken from me...almost robbed from me. Primarily I wanted money, riches etc., but this seemed almost trivial this time around, as though wealth was not really important on this level.

Until I saw the small cluster of five lights who would become my family (three older bros and two parents). There was so much love and warmth there, just seeing those lights and the comforting environment it created made me content, and I knew that's where I wanted to be. Again, I could see no faces or sexes (of my parents or brothers), only the energies and light they emitted.

The person who was in charge of this all, I'd like to say it was a man, but I'm not entirely sure. But he sure did give me the impression that he was a caring entity, one who only wanted the best for me. I turned to this being and said "I want to go there" and he gave me this re-assuring glow and said "ok" and smiled somehow...no face, just a warm happy feeling.

I only remembered this situation one morning in the fall when my mom had awoken me from my morning nap. I was years from being school-aged, so maybe about two or three? I recall there were many fights at home between my parents and my older brothers at the time and having that memory of how I had chosen this life only made me more confused...why did I see so much warmth and caring, when this life clearly didn't possess any of those attributes. She had awoken me and I recall feeling cheated, as though the life I had seen was somehow hidden from the life that now surrounded me.

Only now in my adult life can I make sense of it all. After being married since the early 70's and still together, I can finally see the love that was there between my parents is still there, I can finally make sense of the family I chose to be born into. Even though one of my older brothers have passed away, there is this bond that makes it all make sense to me.

You need to take less LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

Proof that no fap fucks up your brain.
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post

Hookers, coke, money, booze? I want to see this NOW.

Its a good movie. I recommend.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                                Proof that no fap fucks up your brain.

No Faps+LSD+Nonsense thread

Comment

Working...
                                X