Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Wat? Cod2 was the only one worthy of mention from the first 3. 4 was a ground breaker. Waw was meh for me. Mw2 was a shitty game from a bug and gayness standpoint but I had so much fun playing with friends.

I loved the ww2 themed games the most cod 4 wasn't bad except the fact you could grab grenade and throw it over nine buildings and kill the guy over there. The last good one for me black ops just cause I destroyed kids in it haha w@w was the best because you drive tanks and when you shot some one their legs or arms would fall off haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

cod 4 and mw2 were the best ones. After that I switched to battlefield 3 and now 4. On PC BF3 is simply amazing.

Comment

Rather than wasting money and risking potential crank failure from a lightweight crank pulley/harmonic balancer, how do people feel about just deleting the accessories pulley on an M20? I won't be running A/C, or P/S, so as far as I'm aware it's useless rotational dead weight.

Comment

Had a douche in a jag XJ L cut me off on the freeway so I gave a little honk just as like a wtf and also woah dude you nearly hit me. He pulls next to me and flips me off. So I look at him and just start laughing and waved at him then he nearly hit me again. All I'm trying to say it's really funny (to me at least) when you don't give the reaction they want haha

Comment

Went to Walmart this morning and on my way in I noticed a guy sleeping on a metal bench. Figuring that he was down on his luck, I bought a hot breakfast with hash browns and coffee and offered it to him on the way out.

Dude turned me down. I was surprised, and offered again, but he politely refused. No prob, I ate the food.

I figured if I found myself sleeping on a bench and someone offered me a free hot breakfast, I'd be all over it.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I know I sure as hell would. Hell, even if I wasn't sleeping on a bench, I'd be grateful as fuck.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Wat? Cod2 was the only one worthy of mention from the first 3. 4 was a ground breaker. Waw was meh for me. Mw2 was a shitty game from a bug and gayness standpoint but I had so much fun playing with friends.
                The original cod was pretty awesome back in the day. Cod 2 was shit in comparison imo
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Can't wait to get out of work today.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Can't wait to get out of work today.

I feel you on that. I'm getting off early today.

What do you do for work?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                      I feel you on that. I'm getting off early today.

What do you do for work?
                      Whittling wooden legs for little pirates. Kind of a niche market but he has a large share of it.
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        Whittling wooden legs for little pirates. Kind of a niche market but he has a large share of it.

Hahahaha sounds better than my job... I move furniture for all the living areas at my university. Gotta move 37 more mattresses up 3 flights of stairs. By myself... Oh well a job is a job can't complain too much.

But helping little pirates out is kind of a dream of mine... Maybe one day I can do what he's doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                          Hahahaha sounds better than my job... I move furniture for all the living areas at my university. Gotta move 37 more mattresses up 3 flights of stairs. By myself... Oh well a job is a job can't complain too much.

But helping little pirates out is kind of a dream of mine... Maybe one day I can do what he's doing.....
                          Eat his heart, gain his courage, take his job. That's how I got mine.
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            Eat his heart, gain his courage, take his job. That's how I got mine.

Best advice I've heard all day. Thank you Roysneon.

Comment

Nonsense
                              sigpic
                              Reich und Roll!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X