No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a related note, I think I'm based god.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Weird Al has a new album out, and is releasing a new video every day between 7/14 and 7/21, each produced by a different group (Nerdist, College Humor, etc). So far, they have all been pretty funny.

I wouldn't have even known he was still around without having heard his Comedy Bang Bang appearances the last few years, but his songs/videos are still just as funny now that I'm 29 as they were when I was 12.

Comment

I'm brushing my teeth

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Man weird al still go it!

My fucking $160 throttlemeister just fucking fuckitty fuck fuck fell the fuck off my bike on the free way last night. Didn't even feel like it was getting loose.

Comment

Taking a nasty shit in the customer bathroom at work.

Comment

i search r3v all day instead of working. my job really needs to restrict internet access.
              my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

I once lost a job for wasting too much company time on the bmw chat rooms. damn good job too

there was other things, but that was one of them
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I'm hitting up craigslist w4m with my swole shirtless pics. Let's see where it gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                    I once lost a job for wasting too much company time on the bmw chat rooms. damn good job too

there was other things, but that was one of them
                    Yeah, employers don't take kindly to parking lot lunch break oil changes either.... ;)

--Mike
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Nonsense Thread

ohhhh sheit poison ivy

goodbye cruel world

--Mike
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I got poison ivy on the beach last weekend. I think I'm the only motherfucker in the world that's so sensitive to that shit that I'll pick it up nowhere near it.

To make it worse, I have psoriasis. So the poison ivy heals just to have worse shit take it's place. Fuck fuck fuck.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My dad has psoriasis that's shit sucks. I got it on my finger nails too I hate that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

hardwell killed tomorrowland... shiiiiit

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I'm drunk.

Comment

^ lies. they're all unopened.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X