X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Same chic?

if so, I'd listen to your previous post. You have the answer right there bre

Different girl, I dealt with her about the time of that post. This girl is completely different

Also, exodus, damn.. Straight preachin.

Before, I would've said Phreshkid for pres. But Exodus, you sir, just won my vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HennaE30; 02-25-2016, 07:18 AM.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Oh, and not that anyone cares, but it's been almost 6 weeks since the baby was born. Those with kiddos know the "nothing in for 6 weeks" rule.

Well, today I'm all like:

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

been there! i just told her that her mouth still works. hell, after a week, even a handy is good.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

been there! i just told her that her mouth still works. hell, after a week, even a handy is good.

Lol this.

I was dating a girl and was lookin for some action and she said no cuz she had surgery done recently, and I said "well what did your dentist say?" She laughed, and then slapped me. Needless to say, she's single. Lol

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
          Different girl, I dealt with her about the time of that post. This girl is completely different
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Lol. Everyone may say it. But between the two of them, they are polar opposites. The former still acts like a teenage girls, the latter is actually loyal and acts (atleast somewhat) like an adult. I'll see her tonight, so we'll see where it all goes from there.

Comment

Everyone at my work is either old or straightup ugly. Im glad I don't have the temptations here.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                Everyone at my work is either old or straightup ugly. Im glad I don't have the temptations here.
                hahaha dude my walmart is traaash female wise
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                  hahaha dude my walmart is traaash female wise
                  Nah fam the sweatier the better u kno they ain't fraida nothin

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                    Lol. Everyone may say it. But between the two of them, they are polar opposites. The former still acts like a teenage girls, the latter is actually loyal and acts (atleast somewhat) like an adult. I'll see her tonight, so we'll see where it all goes from there.

heheh, I'm not doubting you, I just find it funny that you choose to "dip your pen into the company ink".
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

heheh, I'm not doubting you, I just find it funny that you choose to "dip your pen into the company ink".

Lol. By that you mean coworkers? Well neither of us are going to be with said company for very long. And eh, what could it hurt? Bout to roll in so y'all wish me luck lol

Comment

Make us proud!
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Make us proud!

Tonight was a trainwreck.

TL;DR: she gave me a long speech about her ex, ultimately saying no.

So when I got there, she told me another server was supposed to switch with her so she could get out early and go spend time with her mom for her birthday. Well homebody never showed, and she was in a super pissed off mood all night, but not towards me. So she came to me and asked me to talk to one of the managers and see if I could get her out of there. After arguing with my manager for 5 minutes, I finally got her out, where she flew through her side work and left (didn't even get a chance to talk to her, and she even forgot to clock out). Well when I got home a few hours ago we were exchanging texts, her thanking me for getting her out of there. I asked her out. And she didn't answer for an hour. And when she responded, it was a long text about her ex boyfriend and how she still loved him, and she didn't think it'd be right to date while being "unstable". Blah blah blah.

But funnily enough, I was talking to 2 of the other servers about it, and they have set out to get me a girlfriend.. This should be interesting..

Comment

You asked her out via text, it's like trying to sell someone something they don't need via email. It's the easiest thing in the world to shoot down.

Also, do not let your coworkers set you up, they only want what's entertaining for them.

Comment

I'm just gonna state the obvious:

You're doing it wrong.

Texting someone that you want to go out with them is the most unromantic, bland, and basic thing you could ever do. Horrible move. Secondly, if there are other people trying to set you up with a date, it's going to fail. They don't know your interests like you do. They don't know what you're looking for.

However, I say you dodged a bullet. I've seen a lot of those "But I still love my ex" types. Most of them are crazy.

I think it's best if you just step back from the dating circle and really think about what you want in a potential partner.
                              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Yea I'm not worried about it, probably better I didn't have a girlfriend. More money for car stuff. I need to fix my car.

I'm moving in 6 months for school, Socom not worried about girls lol

Comment

Working...
                                X