Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Question for those who are still "dating" people...

    Do you become exclusive to just one person once you start dating them?
    Or
    Do you propose exclusivity once you like them enough to pursue a relationship?

    I was having this discussion with a friend (female) who said that you need to date someone first BEFORE becoming exclusive.

    I've always went exclusive as soon as I started dating someone. Just seemed the right thing to do (you know, accepting them for who they are regardless of how crazy they become during the course of the relationship). Maybe I'm just old fashioned like that.

    When I told her my way of seeing it, she said she needs to date someone like me. I said I just wanna stay friends :l

    And my GF would kill me!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

    Comment


      one girl at a time if you are dating. If not dating, I still stay under 5 girls. That can get disorganized really fast.


      High school was so fun.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        one girl at a time if you are dating. If not dating, I still stay under 5 girls. That can get disorganized really fast.


        High school was so fun.
        Exactly. Seemed kinda strange she said that.

        Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

        Comment


          Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          one girl at a time if you are dating. If not dating, I still stay under 5 girls. That can get disorganized really fast.


          High school was so fun.
          high school? you are a god! for me it was when i got started in the airline industry. the secret is that if you have that many going at the same time, you never call them by name. you come up with a pet name and use it for all of them. otherwise, i promise you that sooner or later you will start mixing them up and calling them by the wrong names.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            You're the guys with a "little black book" mbn


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

            1$ PShops PM me

            Comment


              Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              You're the guys with a "little black book" mbn


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              mbn
              Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              mbn
              Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              mbn
              Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              mbn


              Comment


                Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                the secret is that if you have that many going at the same time, you never call them by name. you come up with a pet name and use it for all of them. otherwise, i promise you that sooner or later you will start mixing them up and calling them by the wrong names.
                words of wisdom
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                Comment


                  I was a pretty quiet dude from 9th-beginning of 11th grade in HS. Then I started snowboarding a lot, got into an e30, stole pallets full of alcohol, and sold a lot of drugs to dealers.

                  What exactly happened? I have no idea, but it worked. I actually had to tell certain girls to stop sending me nudes. I never thought that would be a problem for me. I don't do that shit now, but the stories continue to this day.



                  It really helps to have a good smile and to do it a lot.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                    It really helps to have a good smile and to do it a lot.
                    Agreed.

                    It's amazing the tail you can pull when you have a nice smile.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                    Comment


                      Being sick sucks ass.. Constantly running to the bathroom to have it come out of either end. And then my boss get all pissed because I called in sick
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

                      Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        Being sick sucks ass.. Constantly running to the bathroom to have it come out of either end. And then my boss get all pissed because I called in sick
                        I have this complex where I choose to go to work even if I'm puking my guts out. I'd feel bad if I ever called off because I have the constant need to be productive.
                        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                          I have this complex where I choose to go to work even if I'm puking my guts out. I'd feel bad if I ever called off because I have the constant need to be productive.

                          It wouldntve been possible to, and not healthy at all.. I work outside in 100+ degree Texas heat. It's a kick in the ass when your healthy, much less being sick.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

                          Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                            It wouldntve been possible to, and not healthy at all.. I work outside in 100+ degree Texas heat. It's a kick in the ass when your healthy, much less being sick.
                            I know how it is. I used to live in Longview. Texas does kick your ass and is never merciful. I miss that.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              I have this complex where I choose to go to work even if I'm puking my guts out. I'd feel bad if I ever called off because I have the constant need to be productive.
                              I'm the same... for better or worse. Not smart to be that way. I had pneumonia for 2 years because of being that way. Got some lung scarring as well, but don't smoke and am in pretty good shape so it doesn't affect me very much.

                              I worked in south Texas heat throughout that whole period... My wife still thinks I'm retarded. She calls in after a sneeze... lol.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                                I'm the same... for better or worse. Not smart to be that way. I had pneumonia for 2 years because of being that way. Got some lung scarring as well, but don't smoke and am in pretty good shape so it doesn't affect me very much.

                                I worked in south Texas heat throughout that whole period... My wife still thinks I'm retarded. She calls in after a sneeze... lol.
                                I guess being raised as a military brat helped with forming a good work ethic. Pneumonia sucks and I couldn't fathom having it for that long though. You have balls.
                                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X