No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm moving this weekend, and to make the move easier, I have been working on finishing off the open bottles around the apartment.

Working on some nice aged whiskey right now. One less thing to move!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      i checked webMD too. i guess they aren't very consistent. according to my search, it has to do with lots of jiz up your butt. of course, it is a scientific fact that white and brown make green. 2 poops=lots of baby batter. do you remember what happned to you last night? did you wake up this a.m. with memory loss and soreness? don't worry....guy code says it isn't ghey if you were roofied/ unconscious. :D
      Lmfao. I was pretty delusional from midterms and I crashed at my buddys apartment for the night. I guess anything could've happened.

Comment

Did you eat Chipotle "steamed rice, black beans"? Beans is the musical food of my people.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Did you eat Chipotle "steamed rice, black beans"? Beans is the musical food of my people.
          I get brown rice and black beans with barbacoa and hot sauce. It always turns out bad the next day, but its so worth it in the moment.

Comment

I STILL love this song.

Ivana Santilli's hypnotic single Sun + Moon = Tomorrow off of her Brown Album.

I remember being in first year university when it came out. I had an 84 Rabbit 3 door with a set of 3.5 inch dash speakers and a Sanyo deck. I dubbed this song onto cassette so i could play it in the car. when I hear the bassline, I recall the warm feelings i got when I heard it coming thru my upgraded Kicker dash speakers as they struggled to keep up to the awesome vibes :D I was so proud of my little Mars red car...and this song.

oh, the good ol days :)
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Today was almost the perfect day... The Vikings won, the Cowboys lost, but... the Broncos lost :(

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I hate that I live in rural eastern Idaho so all my Netflix/Hulu comes out of Colorado, so I'm bombarded with ads for Mark Udall and being a member of the Bronco Nation.

I AM NOT A CITIZEN!

And why aren't there at least funny cheeseball 80's Electronics Store style commercials for Bob's Big Buds Collective, or some other assorted recreational marijuana outfits?

Comment

I AM NOT A CITIZEN!
                  Come to Canada and try it out. Most of our TV channels (remember TV?) came from the US of A and still do. The ads make us all wonder about our friends to the south. F'rinstance, we all wonder why anybody sane would take those drugs that have 15 seconds of "Yeah man, take this cool drug." followed by "Ifyoutakethisdrugyoulldieanywaybutinthemeantimeal lkindsoffscarycrapwillhappenwhileyougobankruptands tarttodribbleandbloodcomesoutyourearsandmostpeople die..."
                  In Canada we get "Take this,eh?" followed by "See your doctor, he might tell you not to bother."

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                    "Take this,eh?"
                    It is true! Canadians do say "eh". I heard rumors it was all a lie.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I hate that I live in rural eastern Idaho so all my Netflix/Hulu comes out of Colorado, so I'm bombarded with ads for Mark Udall and being a member of the Bronco Nation.

I AM NOT A CITIZEN!

And why aren't there at least funny cheeseball 80's Electronics Store style commercials for Bob's Big Buds Collective, or some other assorted recreational marijuana outfits?
                      Ha! That is such a fucking first world problem I giggled. No but really if I don't have to hear the name Mark Udall ever again I think I'll be okay.
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                      BMW

Comment

I dont even own an E30

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                          I dont even own an E30

I won't either by the end of this week 😨

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                            I dont even own an E30
                            Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            I won't either by the end of this week 😨
                            I haven't owned one in two years. I don't feel like I'm missing out, honestly.
                            I had a nice one and I sold it.

E30s are great cars, but there are other cars that are greater (and this is relative). I think 02s are cooler, aircooled 911s are cooler, and I really like my e36 m3 for DD.

But this is also the nonsense thread so this is mostly nonsense.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

So if I don't get this promotion at work I feel like I'm just going to quit then and there. I've only got 5 months living expenses.
                              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                                I haven't owned one in two years. I don't feel like I'm missing out, honestly.

I had a nice one and I sold it.

E30s are great cars, but there are other cars that are greater (and this is relative). I think 02s are cooler, aircooled 911s are cooler, and I really like my e36 m3 for DD.

But this is also the nonsense thread so this is mostly nonsense.

You can leave this forum now.
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                                BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X