No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found out that Audi parts warranties are only valid if installed on the vehicle they are factory equipped on.

My V8 MAF only lasted 6 months before failing. Cost me $200 to replace, which they did give me a discount, was $280 last time.

Besides that, the new MAF combined with my downpipes, and this car really does haul ass.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I had a genuine Bosch MAF sensor fail after 3 months. After replacement, I've now spent more money than I would have on Megasquirt/MAP. That's that shit I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
        Every time I see something about Brianne Altice

brianne altice in plea deal over sex with three davis high school pupils

All I can think about is

Seriously what dumb kids for dropping the ball on that one.

Yea... They really screwed the pooch on that one *badum tss*
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post

:hitler:Sofakinghawt!!!!
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Anybody had a Z33?

Looking at newer cars for a daily. Wondering what the fun factor would be like compared to say an E46 330ci, US spec E36 M3, E82 128i, BRZ/FRS, S2000 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
              Anybody had a Z33?

Looking at newer cars for a daily. Wondering what the fun factor would be like compared to say an E46 330ci, US spec E36 M3, E82 128i, BRZ/FRS, S2000 etc.
              I think they're going to become the new 240z in a few years. I will say that they have definitely grown on me in the past year or so. My friend and I always say that when Honda kids grow up and get some money they tend to go the 350z/370z or G35/G37 route. It's gonna start to get difficult to find an unmolested one.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

My shortlist is E46 330ci, or Z33.

I like the 86/FRS/BRZ but realistically it offers nothing over an E30 except a 5 year contract with a credit union/bank. If I want another go kart like car to take the place of an E30, it would probably be NA MX5/Miata with KL V6 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                  My shortlist is E46 330ci, or Z33.

I like the 86/FRS/BRZ but realistically it offers nothing over an E30 except a 5 year contract with a credit union/bank. If I want another go kart like car to take the place of an E30, it would probably be NA MX5/Miata with KL V6 swap.
                  I know what you mean. I test drove an FRS a summer or two back and it felt so similar to an E30. I couldn't really see myself owning one unless it had a supercharger which negates any warranty benefits the car might have.

I hate being in this limbo stage where the cars I want (i.e. Focus RS) are going to be unattainable for the next few years but I want something newer than the E30... But... I don't want something lame...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sometimes I think about the 90's. ...Then I think about getting some frosted tips

Comment

Comment

My cousin is down from Queensland and picked up a rental 86, unfortunately in paddle shift/auto because they don't do manual hire cars down here. I've been chauffeuring him around the hills and town in it for the past week. Holy shit, what a good car! Even with the paddle shift it's reasonably fun to drive. Feels 80% as quick/good handling as my E30 yet 100% more comfortable and supple through bumps. Not bad for a stock car. I'd definitely get a manual though. Don't think I'd get rid of my E30 to own one though.

Comment

Comment

Man my sleep schedule is super fucky. I got out of school on the 8th and ever since then I've consistently stayed up until 4 AM and slept until 1-2 PM. Now I have work starting in just over a week. Oh boy.

Also, this thread should really be stickied imo.

Comment

On a side note, I finally got around to reading The Martian. Good book. Interested to see how the movie goes.

Comment

Last day of high school, forever. :D:D;D:p
                                BMW tech
                                Umass Amherst
                                05 wrx sti

Comment

Working...
                                X