Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nraub View Post
    ^^this makes me feel better even if it's not always true

They probably figure it's your boyfriends car. Been there before. Dated this girl with a clean ass Lexus, whenever we'd go places people would always be like "dude you're car is so sweet" and I'd just point at her. Lol. She hated it, much like you do.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      They probably figure it's your boyfriends car. Been there before. Dated this girl with a clean ass Lexus, whenever we'd go places people would always be like "dude you're car is so sweet" and I'd just point at her. Lol. She hated it, much like you do.
      Well it might help if my boyfriend didn't just go along with it like it was his, he thinks it's hilarious that I care so much.
      '84 325e Lapis Blue - i Engine Swap
      '91 325ix Diamond Black
      '05 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire
      '89 325ix Zinno Red - SOLD
      '91 325i S50 Sterling Silver - SOLD
      '92 325ic Lagoon Green - The donor - RIP

Comment

Originally posted by nraub View Post
        Well it might help if my boyfriend didn't just go along with it like it was his, he thinks it's hilarious that I care so much.

It was funny at first, but it got old pretty quick... Congrats on being one of the few female r3vers though.
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          I use the cartridge razors and recently heard that to keep the shave close and the razor clean (no gunky stubble), I'm supposed to rinse with cold water.

Tried it out last night and shit! who woulda thought!?!? super awesome shave on my 1 month old blade and close too.

Solid advice, tried it this morning and had good results.

It was very refreshing as well, thank you.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Doctor ordered no sex until our next appointment on the 29th. Don't want to risk the baby in the oven.

I totally understand, and our unborn child's life is worth much more than me getting some, but damn.

I'm going to need at least 22 blowjobs to hold me over.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Doctor ordered no sex until our next appointment on the 29th. Don't want to risk the baby in the oven.

I totally understand, and our unborn child's life is worth much more than me getting some, but damn.

I'm going to need at least 22 blowjobs to hold me over.
              Well I mean do you REALLY want to be smacking your kid in the head this early?

I have blunt's number if you need it.

--Mike
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                Well I mean do you REALLY want to be smacking your kid in the head this early?

I have blunt's number if you need it.

--Mike

I'm pretty sure they end up like blunt if you do that?

I've also heard blunts prices are pretty reasonable ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Solid advice, tried it this morning and had good results.

It was very refreshing as well, thank you.

no worries breh, that's what we're here for
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Comment

--Mike
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Renting a 2014 CB500FA later this month for a few days. Gonna see how I like the naked bike vs. R6, Shadow cruiser and Vino 125 scooter I've ridden/owned in the past. Was really hoping for a BMW sport touring bike, but for the sake of a possible e30 replacement I think I'd rather go Japanese for the reliability and simplicity.

Seems to get great reviews, but I think I'd go for something suited better for highway travel with a bigger engine.

Here comes the CB500FA, the little naked bike in Honda's 500cc trio that also includes the CBR500R and CB500XA. While primarily aimed at new riders (low price, easygoing nature, etc.), this model will appeal to most thanks to its mainstream looks and quality finish.

Comment

I picked up a Boston Green Z3 1.9 with front end crash damage. Swapping a 5.0 into it should pretty much be exactly the same as swapping one into an E36? Just weighing up my options at this stage. Even if I decide I don't want it, I should easily get 3-4x my money back.

Comment

its gonna suck trying to find a hood for a decent price. i had a z3 that i parted a couple years ago. i ebayed the hood for 8 hondo. it sold in 4 hrs. the next day, the guy drove 7 hrs to come pick it up.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              its gonna suck trying to find a hood for a decent price. i had a z3 that i parted a couple years ago. i ebayed the hood for 8 hondo. it sold in 4 hrs. the next day, the guy drove 7 hrs to come pick it up.
                              Finding a hood will be biggest issue. Pesch FRP hood is actually looking like the best option.

Comment

I come back after years of being on hiatus from the E30 world and this thread is still going strong. I feel like a proud father.

Just picked up running, driving, straight bodied 1986 325 4door for $420. Im baaaack waffles!

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Working...
                                X