No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gaping hole that used to be the right rear strut tower of my 318ti suggest somebody put regular E36 shocks in it. Fun times. My luck never runs out.

Comment

Daughter to Father:
      "Dad there is something my boyfriend said to me, that I didn't understand. He said that I 'Have a beautiful chassis, lovely airbags and a fantastic bumper."

Father's Response:
      "Tell your boyfriend that if he opens your bonnet and tries to check your oil with his dipstick, I will tighten his nuts so hard that his headlights will pop out and he will start leaking from his exhaust pipe."
      1990 325i
      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
      sigpic

Comment

Lol^

I'm going to Vegas for my first time tomorrow for a friend's bachelors party. I'm especially excited for "Samantha and Friends" the first night. Oh and also for the 5 🎱s.

I'm kind of scared but so excited.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Just got back from an awesome week leading high school kids at a YoungLife camp... Now it's time to get back to work and start buying my books for college. Ugh.

One good point to coming back was I finally get to drive my e30 again

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            Just got back from an awesome week leading high school kids at a YoungLife camp... Now it's time to get back to work and start buying my books for college. Ugh.

One good point to coming back was I finally get to drive my e30 again

--Mike
            YoungLife is a christian camp of some kind? I've always wanted to go to one of those as a kid. They were always swinging from vines or double backflipping into the lake from some super slide.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Knocked a pothole today and got a flat tire. I definitely know it's punctured, so I'm just gonna say fuck it and get new tires on the front. At least this time, I'll have new tires all around.

The same shit happened on the rear tire...on the same side around month ago. On a Saturday. Around 7'o clock.

That's a crazy coincidence.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                YoungLife is a christian camp of some kind? I've always wanted to go to one of those as a kid. They were always swinging from vines or double backflipping into the lake from some super slide.
                Yes sir. I used to go as a camper and I loved it, so much fun honestly. Way more fun than anything religious is supposed to be. The speakers are awesome too, they explain things in a really nice way. We usually go to Lake Saranack in New York, but 3 years ago we went to Timberwolf in MI.
                If you could find a group in your area I bet they'd let you lead... Leaders do all the fun stuff too ;)

Also, flat tires suck.

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I haven't driven my E30 for a few months because it kind of just died in the ass. Swapped my MAF chip into an M30 ECU and it seems a whole lot better but now the only issue I have is a real slight hesitation on quick throttle blips. like I hit the throttle and it bogs for 0.25 seconds then revs sweet as. Runs awesome and pulls like a train except for that shitty hesitation off idle.

Air leaks?

Comment

back when music made sense

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

for the RWD Volvo lovers out there...

Comment

Guyz! Should I go for euro bumpers or go to the tuners to try and get more power out of my stroker engine? Decisions decisions

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          Guyz! Should I go for euro bumpers or go to the tuners to try and get more power out of my stroker engine? Decisions decisions
                          euro bumpers 200%.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                            Why not both?

Comment

My dad is thinking about buying a Maserati Biturbo and I'm trying with all of my power to try and convince him that it's a terrible idea.

Oh god, I can't imagine how much of a money pit one of those would be.

Comment

it's his money, let him enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                                X