Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    I'm $1100 away from being COMPLETELY debt free :)
    That's awesome, congrats!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

On black friday someone stole a computer and some tablets, two weeks later takes an xbox and some tablets. 3 days after that he gets two xbox ones because 2/3 of us were busy and the other dude is bad so he missed the guy (just got fired for various reasons). Anyways, he got us for $2100 by that time and there was no chance he was going to get away with it if he came back in, so we staked out the xboxes for 3 days until the 14th when I see the dude's face on cameras.. Holy shit! I call the police because he's deep into a felony. The cop says let's go get the dude right now, in the middle of the store. Cop nonchalantly grabs the guys arm, he starts running. Cop throws him into phone wall (destroys peg hooks and peg board lol). I'm just chilling like the cops got this? Then he sleazes out of his jacket, the cops throw him into the paper towels. He gets back on his feet, starts sprinting, I'm like hell no so I start sprinting. Another cop throws him into one of those "features" in the middle of the main aisles, and he almost goes down. I had the perfect shot so I jump through the air, tackle the dude, then 3 cops and I get him into cuffs. It was so fun, sweet justice. ;D

http://framingham.wickedlocal.com/ar...NEWS/151217418

BMW tech
      Umass Amherst
      05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
        On black friday someone stole a computer and some tablets, two weeks later takes an xbox and some tablets. 3 days after that he gets two xbox ones because 2/3 of us were busy and the other dude is bad so he missed the guy (just got fired for various reasons). Anyways, he got us for $2100 by that time and there was no chance he was going to get away with it if he came back in, so we staked out the xboxes for 3 days until the 14th when I see the dude's face on cameras.. Holy shit! I call the police because he's deep into a felony. The cop says let's go get the dude right now, in the middle of the store. Cop nonchalantly grabs the guys arm, he starts running. Cop throws him into phone wall (destroys peg hooks and peg board lol). I'm just chilling like the cops got this? Then he sleazes out of his jacket, the cops throw him into the paper towels. He gets back on his feet, starts sprinting, I'm like hell no so I start sprinting. Another cop throws him into one of those "features" in the middle of the main aisles, and he almost goes down. I had the perfect shot so I jump through the air, tackle the dude, then 3 cops and I get him into cuffs. It was so fun, sweet justice. ;D

http://framingham.wickedlocal.com/ar...NEWS/151217418

bad ass!!!! score one for you and the good guys!

drugs are bad, mmmmmkaaay?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Shirtless mug shot??
          Massachusetts must be one oddball place!!

Comment

FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham man fought with police on Monday and was tackled by store security after he was caught shoplifting at Walmart, authorities said. Police arrested Ronald B. Horne, 31, at 7:…

"Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

That moment when you go to look at a car in person, and the guy selling it looks nothing like how you imagined from his voice on the phone.
              My Feedback

Comment

I had the perfect shot so I jump through the air, tackle the dude, then 3 cops and I get him into cuffs. It was so fun, sweet justice. ;D
                Great story lol. I want to see the security tape of that.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  bad ass!!!! score one for you and the good guys!
                  this ^ Waited like 25 work hours for this dude to come back and finally he couldn't resist :)
                  drugs are bad, mmmmmkaaay?
                  do you think he was on drugs? I never got the vibe

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                  Shirtless mug shot??
                  Massachusetts must be one oddball place!!
                  This weirded me out too. He left the store with a shirt on?!

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  lol

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                  Great story lol. I want to see the security tape of that.
                  I would post it up but I'm not allowed to. People have been fired in the past from other stores. I'm not sure why it's against the rules. It seems like if the report is a public record thing then the tape pertaining the case could be too? I'm not too sure if it is or not but either way I don't want to mess with it.
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

I bet you signed an agreement to not disclose shit that happens on the job.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to start each post with "So this friend of mine told me a story."
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

whatever you do, keep posting this shit. i love reading it.

me likey!
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        I bet you signed an agreement to not disclose shit that happens on the job.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to start each post with "So this friend of mine told me a story."
                        I think I can say whatever I want I never signed anything like that, I just can't identify people if they aren't arrested I think. Idk exactly but if his name and everything is in the paper then it's OK I think.

For example we get their SSN's, obviously I can't and wouldn't post stuff like that anywhere or tell anyone who doesn't need to know.

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        whatever you do, keep posting this shit. i love reading it

me likey!

Thanks! Every once in a while some crazy stuff happens.. I have some other stuff I could post. It's a fun job
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Wait, these idiots give you guys their social?
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            Wait, these idiots give you guys their social?

I think most of the time it's a bullshit number but yea. If they don't I'm just like aite whatever but it's another piece of info to run if they get caught somewhere else. If you don't have a valid ID or your social card pretty much the cops come every time. Some idiots steal $7 and "oh I don't have m ID" then we have to call the cops because of policy shit. But sometimes they have a warrant or something and get screwed over $7. Usually it's easy and sometimes if they don't have an ID and "know their social" we take the number because we want to be on good terms with the cops, and have them come when we really need them not over dumbasses not bringing ID so we call the cops and have them verify the info and see if the names match
                            Last edited by e30onBBSs; 12-18-2015, 10:10 PM.
                            BMW tech
                            Umass Amherst
                            05 wrx sti

Comment

didnt know lathes this huge existed

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Today I did the weekly round of shopping and noticed a very high incidence of Christmas Derangement Syndrome (CDR). This outbreak appears to be quite specific to middle-aged suburban white women, so perhaps it's MASWW-CDR.
                                - a lady drove down the wrong side of the street and wanted to collide. I stopped, she backed up briskly while swerving back into her own lane and staring at me. I gestured for her to stop before she rammed the car behind her. Inches, just inches away.
                                - a younger woman waved for me to cross with my shopping cart then tried her best to drive across my ankles.
                                - a lady in a crew cab F150 cranked the wheel and drove out of her parking spot, bouncing over a newish Nissan Sentra, pretty much crushing the left front. She parked again, burst into tears and went back in the store. I did too, to have the staff announce that the owners of Nissan license xxx-xxx should go visit their car. Now I'm a witness. "Yes yer honour, that's the wacko."

tl;dr It's Christmas and people are doing nonsensical driving things in their preoccupation to buy the Best Christmas Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X