Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Yup, with the Moto X's we have, the plan works out to about the usual monthly cost of service for the first year, after that it is paying for itself. I personally got 2 years out of mine and just bought a new phone, wife still has her original.

That's honestly why a lot of people I know don't switch. They somehow find it easier to spend $100+ a month on a plan AS WELL AS making payments on a phone, than just spend $3-400 up front and have a phone for around 30-50 cents a day. Financing a cell phone? Really?
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Reminds me of when the IPhone 4 came out. I had ATT, renewed my contract and got the phone for $200. A few months later I had cracked the screen and needed some money, so I put it on eBay. Sold in about 2 minutes for $350 BIN and went back to a flip phone. Those iphones are like crack, I bet more than a few dicks have been sucked to get one.
      No E30 Club
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I have consumer cellular. For what it is, its great. I hardly talk and text, and I have WiFi 99% of the time I'm on my phone anyway.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

BISHES BE CRAY !!! :loco:

...that is all
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            Those iphones are like crack, I bet more than a few dicks have been sucked to get one.

Qft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Around here if you have a prepaid phone or one of them podunk cell companies good luck getting service. The big 3 are just about the only things that work here and US cellular they are big out in the rural area's

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                Seeing a new girl this Saturday. Best part is she is a huge starwars fan, loves muscle cars (need to convert her to euro), and loves a good pun joke.

Edit: Also I have lost 14kg, started getting tanned, whiting teeth and other manly shit, girls seem to be noticing. :)
                So that last girl was a complete dud. Was not what her pictures were and was just not keen for shit.

But who cares when I am now chatting to Lisa. Lisa is keen...

Last edited by Massimo; 02-13-2016, 10:37 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                    Watched the whole thing!!!!

So many cool clips.
                    Cake frosting was neat!

Comment

I've been helping my dad clean out his parent's basement the past two days. There was an air compressor setup down there that he wanted to get rid of, turns out the compressor is a Quincy 216, and it looks like it's mine now since he doesn't want it. Pretty pleased with that little score.

Comment

Forgot where the drunk and stupid thread is so this is going right here:

When the smoke blonde from English last semester comes up to talk to you for the first time and ask for your number....

....and as she's talking you remember you have an S/O and promptly let her know.

Sheeeit though. where's my hall pass at!?

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^ ain't that the bane of my existence. Believe me, there will be more chances for you to fuck up :P

Now that I think about it (and def get a second opinion) - bro. Now's not the time in your life to be tied down to one girl. Unless you love her and get a kick out of hanging out with her

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                            ^ ain't that the bane of my existence. Believe me, there will be more chances for you to fuck up[emoji14]
                            Now that I think about it (and def get a second opinion) - bro. Now's not the time in your life to be tied down to one girl. Unless you love her and get a kick out of hanging out with her
                            Well here's the deal. All physical looks aside, most of the ladies that I encounter out there today have their heads screwed on backwards it seems, and the good ones aren't attracted to me. So I've been with the current girl for over a year. She's really quite good to me, and has her priorities pretty straight. A good, honest girl, who's not quite as caught up in what's 'normal' nowadays. The kind you don't really find anymore, especially not at a younger age. I know she genuinely cares about me; There's plenty of trust and we're happy. Her family ADORES me, right down to her dog, and she is pretty hot too lol

So, do I want to risk that over this chick that I know nothing about other than that she's a feckin smoke and can write a good essay? 'Getting to know her as a friend' (as she suggested) would mean leading her on, especially if I find out that she's a dud inside... And I don't want to do that. It's messy, and wouldn't make me feel too good anyway. But by not doing so, I leave myself with an insane interal speculation of whether or not i'm letting an even 'better', more capatable gem slip by!

This is the first time I've ever been presented with a chance to 'fuck up' honestly. In fact, this is the second female who has ever shown enough interest to approach me first, in my entire life. So I take it as a massive compliment, and maybe that's why I'm internally geeking over it.

I guess that idea of 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' kind of applies here. I dont like to gamble.

Maybe I'm just soft lmao. I will keep you updated.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Can't worry about what ifs.

If you are happy with current chick, then keep it up. If you don't see yourself with current chick in the long term, then try out other chick. No need to keep it going if you don't see a possible future with this person.

I married young, I was 21 and my wife was 19. I'll be 30 this year, we have been through some rough shit that would have ended some marriages, but we decided to stick with our commitment and are stronger because of it.

I've had plenty of what ifs, but I am very happy with my life and wouldn't risk that for anything.

Now, when I was in high school I didn't do any long term relationships, and I'm glad for that because I got to have fun and do whatever the hell I wanted to. My Wife spent 3 out of her 4 years with some d'bag and missed out on alot, she regrets that decision.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

This was my high school experience, and it was fucking awesome. The funny part is that song really does describe it almost exactly.

Fuck a mini marriage while still in school, you have the rest of your life to settle down and have to run every decision past the committee.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X