Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    good thing you didn't try to stop it from falling with your little northern.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

    Comment


      Lol +1 ^

      I have a "what would R3v do?" For you guys...

      So there is a server at work. We talk a lot (read as flirt), and generally take care of each other (what each other's sections and such). Well I kept my distance because she had a boyfriend, even tho he was a douchebag who treated her like shit. Well her boyfriend broke up with her recently. How do I go about dating this girl, without being the rebound or getting friend zoned. I have noticed that she's gotten more touchy (putting her arms around me and such) since they broke up, but that may just me noticing nothing. What do you guys think I should do?




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

      Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

      Comment


        Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        Lol +1 ^

        I have a "what would R3v do?" For you guys...

        So there is a server at work. We talk a lot (read as flirt), and generally take care of each other (what each other's sections and such). Well I kept my distance because she had a boyfriend, even tho he was a douchebag who treated her like shit. Well her boyfriend broke up with her recently. How do I go about dating this girl, without being the rebound or getting friend zoned. I have noticed that she's gotten more touchy (putting her arms around me and such) since they broke up, but that may just me noticing nothing. What do you guys think I should do?




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        nothing. you';ve already been friend-zoned

        move on
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

        Comment


          Don't go after a girl who just got out of a relationship, man. Come on. You're asking for trouble.

          And just because someone is touchy feely doesn't mean they're looking for something. Some people are just touchy feely by default. Back off and look for someone else.

          Don't think with your dick.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

          Comment


            Nonsense Thread

            Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            nothing. you';ve already been friend-zoned

            move on

            I'm not so sure tho, I don't really get that friend zoned vibe.

            And Fennec, nah man, I'm not looking to smash. I genuinely like this girl. Which is why I haven't done anything, not wanting to rebound.

            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

            Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

            Comment


              Same chic?

              if so, I'd listen to your previous post. You have the answer right there bre


              Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              So I finally worked with that girl.

              At the beginning of the shift I was kind of in a bad mood due to stuff outside of work, and she kept making comments like "why're you so pissy?" With a shitty attitude and stuff like that. About halfway through the shift I went to talk to a coworker who I'm good friends with, and they changed my outlook, and my mood began to improve. Well towards the end of the shift I was bullshitting with one of the busser and she comes over like "oh, so NOW you're in a good mood?" And I just turned to her and said "actually, yes I am. Regardless, why should it matter?" And she just gave me this look and walked off. Haven't heard from her since.

              I'm actually kinda glad though. Thinking about it, even if she were to split with her boyfriend and wanted to be with me, I wouldn't. If she would flirt with me the way she does, and she has a boyfriend? Yea I want none of that.

              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 02-24-2016, 10:01 AM.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

              Comment


                Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                Lol +1 ^

                I have a "what would R3v do?" For you guys...

                So there is a server at work. We talk a lot (read as flirt), and generally take care of each other (what each other's sections and such). Well I kept my distance because she had a boyfriend, even tho he was a douchebag who treated her like shit. Well her boyfriend broke up with her recently. How do I go about dating this girl, without being the rebound or getting friend zoned. I have noticed that she's gotten more touchy (putting her arms around me and such) since they broke up, but that may just me noticing nothing. What do you guys think I should do?




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Why is this a question?

                Ask her out, 3 part date. Dinner, movie, and walk around somewhere nice.

                Before the end of the night, kiss her. Really kiss her, catch her off guard and take her breath away.

                You will know exactly where you stand by the end of the night. Nothing is set in stone, if you convince her to go on a date, and make every other date she's been on look like child's play, you will do well. Be yourself though, you don't want to get into a relationship on false pretenses. Either she will be into you or not, but you won't be waiting around wondering and wasting your time.

                I mean really, have some confidence and go for it. Don't beat around the bush or nothing will happen at all.

                I have been out of the game for about 8 years now, but Women haven't changed. Confidence is key. You gotta be confident, and willing to be a little bit of a dick at times. Don't be a pushover (until you get Married, but that's a different story. The dynamic changes so fucking much from early dating to long term.)


                Also, whatever you do, don't bitch out on the Kiss. Treat it like a life and death situation. The Kiss is what your future rides on, it tells her exactly how you feel, and her reaction let's you know exactly how she feels.

                If you don't kiss her, then you both will over think the evening. IMO not kissing her on the first date ups the friend zone train ticket 10x.

                So don't fuck it up!
                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 02-24-2016, 10:16 AM.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                Comment


                  thats some good damn advice right thar.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                  88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                  Comment


                    Sitting at a traffic light with sideways rain and a tornado somewhere around me.

                    -_-
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Why is this a question?

                      Ask her out, 3 part date. Dinner, movie, and walk around somewhere nice.

                      Before the end of the night, kiss her. Really kiss her, catch her off guard and take her breath away.

                      You will know exactly where you stand by the end of the night. Nothing is set in stone, if you convince her to go on a date, and make every other date she's been on look like child's play, you will do well. Be yourself though, you don't want to get into a relationship on false pretenses. Either she will be into you or not, but you won't be waiting around wondering and wasting your time.

                      I mean really, have some confidence and go for it. Don't beat around the bush or nothing will happen at all.

                      I have been out of the game for about 8 years now, but Women haven't changed. Confidence is key. You gotta be confident, and willing to be a little bit of a dick at times. Don't be a pushover (until you get Married, but that's a different story. The dynamic changes so fucking much from early dating to long term.)


                      Also, whatever you do, don't bitch out on the Kiss. Treat it like a life and death situation. The Kiss is what your future rides on, it tells her exactly how you feel, and her reaction let's you know exactly how she feels.

                      If you don't kiss her, then you both will over think the evening. IMO not kissing her on the first date ups the friend zone train ticket 10x.

                      So don't fuck it up!
                      FUCKING PREACH! Exodus for president 2020!
                      Originally posted by decay
                      anything's a buttplug if you're brave enough

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post

                        So there is a server at work. We talk a lot (read as flirt), and generally take care of each other (what each other's sections and such). Well I kept my distance because she had a boyfriend, even tho he was a douchebag who treated her like shit. Well her boyfriend broke up with her recently. How do I go about dating this girl, without being the rebound or getting friend zoned.
                        Have you tried turning the server off and back on again?
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                          FUCKING PREACH! Exodus for president 2020!
                          Can we elect a Nonsense Thread president?
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Northern View Post
                            Have you tried turning the server off and back on again?

                            Pretty sure that has the opposite effect in this situation


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

                            Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Northern View Post
                              Can we elect a Nonsense Thread president?
                              First the thread, then the world
                              Last edited by CarsonE30; 02-25-2016, 01:55 AM.
                              Originally posted by decay
                              anything's a buttplug if you're brave enough

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                thats some good damn advice right thar.
                                I read my post to the Wifey, she said I am a nerd and she can't believe she married a nerd

                                She's right, I am a total nerd. Notice the part in bold, I win.

                                So Henna, you ask her yet?


                                Oh, and not that anyone cares, but it's been almost 6 weeks since the baby was born. Those with kiddos know the "nothing in for 6 weeks" rule.

                                Well, today I'm all like:
                                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 02-25-2016, 05:11 AM.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X