No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone posted some old magazine scans on the /r/E30 subreddit and I thought it was pretty cool.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

good taste in wheels too.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Never buy a used phone from axle rose
        sigpic
        1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

If buying a bigger MIG this week wasn't enough, I went and bought a full size 14" metal chopsaw (cutting anything larger than 2" tube on the 6" one I have is frustrating as hell, don't even try to imagine how shitty making my 3" exhaust was) and 4 smallish airtight pelican cases to store my gopro/accessories and some other stuff in.

Pumped to have some cool stuff to play with, but I need to stop buying shit and spend the money on my E30. I need to buy a MAF and get my manifold coated soon or it'll be a repeat of last year and it'll be fall before I drive my car again.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post

Someone posted some old magazine scans on the /r/E30 subreddit and I thought it was pretty cool.
            here is axl today.

i love this guy's music. it is just so disappointing he is such an amazing talent but such a worthless douchbag of a human being.

i think its rather fitting what he looks like today. perhaps its the just reward of karma?

said dick bag:
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

DOES ANYBODY SPEAK FRENCH. I need help with something super random...

I have an audio clip with a girl singing a song and I need to find out what song it is. tried shazaming and and nothin.
              sigpic
              @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
              Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

I'm fully billigual English and French. Hit me up via pm I can help you out
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Yawn

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Finally had a chance to go out and do stupid donuts and skids in the 540! Super fun!

Now to get some new tires.

Comment

Can-Ams are a decent bit slower than my S4. Took the wifey out for a night with friends, left the kids at the in laws house, so we did some playing on the way to the bar.

But yea, poor thing didn't stand a chance.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'm pretty stoked.

I'm painting my wheels this week in preparation for the summer. My weaves are gonna look slick.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I wired up my skinny Spal fan yesterday. It's a full inch thinner than my Mishimoto one, so it should fit. I decided to test polarity before I did anything else, but when the fan started, it went to slide off the bench and I put my fist into the blade... brilliant.

Fan is fine, but my knuckle is missing some chunks now.

I spent way too much money in general this week. Now I'm broke and still can't progress my car - I'm waiting on ceramic coating my manifold but haven't made any moves to actually get it done. At least with the fan done, I can mount the FMIC and reinstall the front end.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                I wired up my skinny Spal fan yesterday. It's a full inch thinner than my Mishimoto one, so it should fit. I decided to test polarity before I did anything else, but when the fan started, it went to slide off the bench and I put my fist into the blade... brilliant.

Fan is fine, but my knuckle is missing some chunks now.

I spent way too much money in general this week. Now I'm broke and still can't progress my car - I'm waiting on ceramic coating my manifold but haven't made any moves to actually get it done. At least with the fan done, I can mount the FMIC and reinstall the front end.

Yikes! Those are the worst when it's not a slice but a chunk.. Something about them gives me the heebies.

Good luck with the progress!
                                BMW tech
                                Umass Amherst
                                05 wrx sti

Comment

Working...
                                X