Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    . Not asking for a scholar but I'm just asking for some one who can hold a decent pirate conversation that you can toss around in the bed.
    Arrgh! shiver me timbers!

Seriously tho, I'm in my 30's. We do get along pretty well and yes, she's not into that selfie/fb/stupid duckface crap either. We usually spend many evenings at home just cooking from scratch and enjoying each others company.

I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater yet. Just needed to vent.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

How old are you Stanley? Giving her the benefit of the doubt she should already be, at 34, where you're saying you're at in your life. The final stages of "getting it together" and shedding that indecisiveness is what your 20's is all about. She doesn't have to of fulfilled all her materialistic goals by her age, but she does need to be a woman.

That's my problem even at 28. I can't find a lady I can respect. All these girls take facebook, selfies and their appearances way too seriously. None of them are sarcastic and/or intelligent enough and none of them want to wrestle or want to go outdoors. Not asking for a scholar but I'm just asking for some one who can hold a decent pirate conversation that you can toss around in the bed. A partner in crime to fight off the bullshit and while experiencing the beauty in this life, togezer.
      i like that. you need to find a colorado chick. i think they have a lot more of what you are looking for.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Lesson here is find a girl you love and lock it down!

Side note, I'm horrible about leaving socks whenever I take my boots off. They end up all over the house between the dog and our 2 year old. My Wife hates it with a passion...

So I got her to make a deal with me. If she doesn't find any socks in the house (other than hamper and drawers), I get a BJ every other day.

I thought it was an easy win, then this morning I get a text with a picture of a sock she found under the couch. My penis is not happy with me. This is going to be harder than I thought.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          This is going to be harder than I thought.
          "This", as in your unhappy penis?
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            Arrgh! shiver me timbers!

Seriously tho, I'm in my 30's. We do get along pretty well and yes, she's not into that selfie/fb/stupid duckface crap either. We usually spend many evenings at home just cooking from scratch and enjoying each others company.

I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater yet. Just needed to vent.
            Haha more like is there such a thing like cursing like a lady?

For sure man. Perhaps she's committed to you, but just scared of committed to getting serious with her future and you? Whatever her perceived notion of that is... That partner in crime stuff I mentioned? Perhaps do a little dastardly duo stuff around the world or change the pace just enough.
            Sorry I don't know your situation but whenever I have an existential crisis, I buy a ticket to Iceland, or somewhere or, start to get motivated to learn new things and skills. Like you can always teach yourself a new language, get certified in excel all in your damn pastime between wheel of fortune and jeopardy! I mean all of a sudden, things aren't as confusing anymore because knowledge brings its own type of wealth brother!

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            i like that. you need to find a colorado chick. i think they have a lot more of what you are looking for.
            Serious note, will look in to that. I spend months in Poland taking care of my grandfather. Those people don't smile but when they open up it's great! When I come back to San Diego, everyone smiles but no one opens up.

Comment

whenever I have an existential crisis, I buy a ticket to Iceland, or somewhere or, start to get motivated to learn new things and skills. Like you can always teach yourself a new language, get certified in excel all in your damn pastime between wheel of fortune and jeopardy! I mean all of a sudden, things aren't as confusing anymore because knowledge brings its own type of wealth brother!
              I like this!

Comment

I knew my current wife was the right one for me when she knew what the word "succubus" meant!!

Low standards........I know.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    Hopefully, you won't come home one day and find them banging on the kitchen floor.
                    This.
                    You've got this skinny stoner kid putting on the intellectuals with your woman without you around... And something that he's saying is striking the right chord and making her question the validity of her entire life (which sounds educated, clean, and proper BTW) up to this point?

Bro.

Trust trust trust, yes, it is an amazing thing to have, and I'm glad to hear that you two have such good faith in each other... But I would be a little wary of this one, this time.

Besides THAT, I think what is happening might be no bueno, if left untreated. Have you had a deep convo about this newfound confusion with her? I mean a really really good talk. Once you gather exactly how she's feeling and figure out the best way to provide support and advice for what she wants to do, you'll be able to judge your next move. Like the others have said... Do some special, bonding things, maybe something that appeals to a certain set of skills she has, or a unique thing she likes? Ever go for a horseback tour? Couples pottery? (I'm boring asf I know)
                    I personally don't think this situation would mess you two up, based on what you've said about 'not just shacking up' and all that, which is huge, but obviously the less tension there is, the better. I think she'll snap out of it and things will be right as rain. Sometimes all it takes is some little new idea to start someone on a self-worth quest, which isn't always bad, but isn't always good either (especially if she is as accomplished and established as you say). I mean, it probably wouldn't end at sky diving.

And I think maybe less time with little Sophocles should be in order.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

whatevs. If something's gonna happen it'll happen if I like it or not

Comment

And why bother to do anything about it?

Too bad Loveline isn't around anymore. Maybe you should call in to the Carolla & Dr. Drew podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          And why bother to do anything about it?

Too bad Loveline isn't around anymore. Maybe you should call in to the Carolla & Dr. Drew podcast.
                          Ask Abby is always an option :)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Trial by combat.
                            No E30 Club
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I think we can all agree that you're gonna have to take extreme measures... You HAVE to find out whose junk is bigger.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                                I think we can all agree that you're gonna have to take extreme measures... You HAVE to find out whose junk is bigger.
                                :Rofl1:

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X