Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Meh, tournaments like this are made to make the US feel slightly better about themselves. They wont win it all.
    I wan't to say that you have no idea what you're talking about or at least ask if you're joking?? So nosureifserious.jpg Or are you such an American exceptionalist that we have to win everything we play in? Cuz, we ain't winning the world cup for a while.

Yes, the United States and Mexico are guest nations but this tournament pre dates the world cup and is taken very seriously. USA has a lot on the line plus JK has as well. Our team is as stacked as it's ever been, even though it's value is still less then just a couple of the top la liga players lol. That's even more of a reason to prove to the haters, in our hemisphere especially, what we're all about.

US soccer aka: MLS is only getting better and within 10 years, if hopefully the franchise and pay cap is eliminated, will be a premiere league. If you don't want to believe me, watch MLS from 5 years ago. If you really don't want to believe me, watch it before Beckham joined.

Did anyone watch the Peru - Ecuador game today? THAT WAS A GAME.

Comment

Slightly serious but you are right I dont know much about this tourny. I guess I generalized it more towards Concacaf cup. I agree that WC chances are at least another cycle away. Will JK even make it to the next WC if they underperform here? As with the MLS getting better, thats easy to tell. The expansion of it in my knowledge has been pretty big.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I wish concacaf would do better for sure. We definitely have a lethargic play about us with and we also did when playing colombia. If you watched last night's play, there was real passion for the entire match. That is something that the USMNT needs to improve upon. If that's because we still need to work on team cohesiveness, then yes, JK will still be in hot water in the eyes of the fans even if we advance to the next round. For whatever reason, he cannot do wrong by the American soccer federation.

I'd say we advance by the next WC (or 2), and with the exact same circumstances as the last WC, we would of at least beat belgium.

Comment

cool vid on Volvo history

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Thanks for posting that. Car history vids are always fun to watch.

Fastest isle of man lap

Even the brakes sound like reverse turbos ;)

Comment

Also, if any of you want to watch any of the copa america games in full then go to this link:

Comment

NO worries

I just love how Volvo only built cabrio's for their first cars, considering they are in Sweden. No wonder sales were slow

Comment

WHAT A WAFFLES OF A GAME! Was about to pull some hair out after that red card! Yet the boys did it and we're advancing to the quarter finals!

Comment

US Census bureau sent us $2 asking to complete a 30 minute survey regarding my children.

Not worth my time, and I don't even answer the usual census. (Rebel, I know lol) I also have this thing about volunteering private details of my life to government agencies. I pay my taxes, there's 4 people living in my house, and if you want to know my income you can look at my most recent return.

But thanks for the $2 bill! I'll put it away for my Daughter.

Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 06-13-2016, 05:16 PM.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I just stumbled upon this and laughed. Had to share.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

https://youtu.be/Lncmj1DRPPA

Lol Rambo fucken cop!

Comment

you couldn't pay me enough to live in that heck hole of a country

Comment

i fucking hate snap on's web site. it sucks dirty donkey dicks.

maybe its fine for you guys in the industry that are used to using it. for dumb asses like me, its really difficult to find anything i want to view. i do always eventually achieve success-usually after 5 or 6 tries.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

cool thread

Comment

Usa 2-1!! Now lets hope we don't play argentina lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X