X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    charged my a/c on my dd for $10 today

feelin like a bawss!
    Got mine on the 318 to the correct pressure over the weekend, just in time for the hot and humid part of the year! Working well on 134 with a tube/fin condenser.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
      Anyone read or watch 11.22.63? Goes over a similar situation regarding Kennedy's assassination.
      Great book

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Is there a traveling thread or would this one suffice?
        1989 325i S50 swapped
        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

sure, why not
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Anyone ever been to Chile? I would like to plan a snowboarding trip there next summer. I would like to know how the culture is in Santiago and maybe some smaller surrounding cities. Is English known or will I need to do a bit more than brush up on Spanish? I'm not even sure what kind of food is in Chile. I obviously need to research much more. Anybody have first hand experience?
            1989 325i S50 swapped
            2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
              Anyone read or watch 11.22.63? Goes over a similar situation regarding Kennedy's assassination.
              Just watched it upon your mention. Wow now that is how you do a short series and thanks for the mention. Will read the book.

Thought Franco was great too. Was a bit hard to watch though since I don't agree with the official story.

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
                Anyone ever been to Chile? I would like to plan a snowboarding trip there next summer. I would like to know how the culture is in Santiago and maybe some smaller surrounding cities. Is English known or will I need to do a bit more than brush up on Spanish? I'm not even sure what kind of food is in Chile. I obviously need to research much more. Anybody have first hand experience?
                I would assume they eat chili in Chile... This is all I can offer.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                  I would assume they eat chili in Chile... This is all I can offer.

Originally posted by bumada View Post
                  Is there a traveling thread or would this one suffice?
                  yeah, maybe you should start a new thread
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

that moment when you don't care about anything anymore
                    My Feedback

Comment

Dude. Look at your dick. Then think about it not being there anymore. Woah. How nice that it's still attached no? That's something to care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        Dude. Look at your dick. Then think about it not being there anymore. Woah. How nice that it's still attached no? That's something to care about.
                        Yea, care very much about my penis. We've had some great times together.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          i'm guessing the chick that texts all the exclamation marks didn't work out so well?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            Yeah, I give my dick a nice stroking every night to show my love and care.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Got really pissed off playing tennis today and smashed a $125 dollar tennis racket. I regret it.
                              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X