No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love taking my bicycle to work. So much healthier than just driving my car

Now I can do both!

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      I love taking my bicycle to work. So much healthier than just driving my car

Now I can do both!

Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

such no, very fuck off
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Any one ever been prescribed XANAX? I had been having troubles sleeping and they gave it to my dog to help with fireworks. Holy shit that was a bad idea. I woke up not anywhere near my bedroom with absolutely no fucking clue what i did last night or How the fuck i got there. It was like a personally version of hangover instead of losing doug i lost my damn slippers haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Maybe your doc gave you Ruffies? Hopefully you weren't naked, sore butthole, and crisco all over the back of your legs? That would really make for a bad night.;D
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              Maybe your doc gave you Ruffies? Hopefully you weren't naked, sore butthole, and crisco all over the back of your legs? That would really make for a bad night.;D

HAHAHA! Nope none of that. But i did have a pile of watermelon on my back porch. Why? I have no fucking clue.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Last night I went for a walk along the seawall in Stanley Park with my gf and a friend of hers.

Anyway, coming in the opposite direction was this lady pushing a stroller with this 2-3 year old kid. Poor kid was totally out of it. His eyes were darting back and forth like he was watching the most spectacular light show he'd ever seen. Sad part was it didn't stop, he was mesmerized by it....at least he seemed kinda happy as he was quietly lost in his own universe.

Makes me not feel so bad about my feelings of inadequacy for not owning my own home.

Comment

^
                  What are you getting at? Seems like we are missing a vital part of that story.

Comment

I deactivated my Facebook page. I'm 50/50 on returning. I still have an Instagram and a Twitter, but I just needed a break from FB. Mostly I'm just sick of all the advertising, herd mentality, political posts, and general nonsense. For a while I just unfollowed all the uninteresting people, but when FB is like "so and so likes TIDE, here's a Tide advertisment" - shit gets extra annoying.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Sounds like you need an adblocker. Also, I've found FB to be MUCH more tolerable after installing this add-on: http://www.fbpurity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        ^
                        What are you getting at? Seems like we are missing a vital part of that story.
                        What he's trying to say is, viewing epileptic seizures can boost one's self-confidence and worth.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          What he's trying to say is, viewing epileptic seizures can boost one's self-confidence and worth.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                          seems about right

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            Sounds like you need an adblocker. Also, I've found FB to be MUCH more tolerable after installing this add-on: http://www.fbpurity.com/
                            Does that work for my phone though? Adblock plus and the element hider extension seems to work great for shitty FB ads on PC, but there's no way to get rid of the "suggested pages" and random spam every 3 or so posts on my phone.

Even if you could block all the ads, you still get all kinds of political/boring/weird/creepy shit that people post, often in a group that you want in your feed besides posts from crazies.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                              I deactivated my Facebook page. I'm 50/50 on returning. I still have an Instagram and a Twitter, but I just needed a break from FB. Mostly I'm just sick of all the advertising, herd mentality, political posts, and general nonsense. For a while I just unfollowed all the uninteresting people, but when FB is like "so and so likes TIDE, here's a Tide advertisment" - shit gets extra annoying.
                              I got off fb back when there wasn't advertisements. Like, the only thing on my home page was actual crap (and it was crap, just nonsense drivel from weirdos, myself included) from people I (sorta) know.

Anyway, since I got off of it (back in 2013ish) I have only wanted to speak to maybe two people who I'm not in contact with anymore. As a result I opened a new fb account with just my name and have contacted them accordingly. I dont' see the need for anything else fb has to offer.

Comment

Don't think it works for mobile. I don't have FB on my phone, so I can't help you there.

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                Even if you could block all the ads, you still get all kinds of political/boring/weird/creepy shit that people post, often in a group that you want in your feed besides posts from crazies.
                                Meh. Ignore it, unfriend if they're FB friends, whatever. I just block shit like that out. FB's block feature is pretty useful for repeat offenders if it's someone in a group.

Comment

Working...
                                X