No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an old copy of Full Tilt Pinball from the 90s, starting playing in DOSbox, still a really solid and enjoyable little time waster. Never really appreciated the Dragons Keep table as much then as I do today.

Comment

Finally finished moving into my apartment today. Moved the last of my music stuff in.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

i just moved into my own place just over a month ago, its so worth it. I wish i moved out sooner. I have my girlfriend and roomate so paying bills isnt even hard between the 3 of us. Congrats man! your goana enjoy it. Something about coming home after work, parking your e30 in the garage, unlocking your own door, taking a shit in your own toilet, and cracking a beer in your boxers while watching stranger things on your own couch makes the bills all worth it.
        Derek Stanelle
        Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Originally posted by horse30 View Post
          i just moved into my own place just over a month ago, its so worth it. I wish i moved out sooner. I have my girlfriend and roomate so paying bills isnt even hard between the 3 of us. Congrats man! your goana enjoy it. Something about coming home after work, parking your e30 in the garage, unlocking your own door, taking a shit in your own toilet, and cracking a beer in your boxers while watching stranger things on your own couch makes the bills all worth it.
          I actually moved on the 18th, but I'm finally settled. And Yea. It's so nice after a long day to come home, sit down and have some peace and quiet. I do have a roommate, he's chill, but he keeps to himself. No girlfriend currently, but I actually just met this really cute girl and things are looking good R3v.

Pic cuz I know y'all will ask. And ignore the butterfly filter lol.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Dude, I'm digging that set of strings you have... And congrats! Living in your own place is wonderful. You can do whatever the hell you want. Although, our garage doesn't hold my E30, my dads shop does. ;) Our garage holds my gf's stang :(
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              No girlfriend currently, but I actually just met this really cute girl and things are looking good R3v.

Pic cuz I know y'all will ask. And ignore the butterfly filter lol.

r3v gives you the official 2 thumbs up seal of approval

carry on son!

....and this too.
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                Dude, I'm digging that set of strings you have... And congrats! Living in your own place is wonderful. You can do whatever the hell you want. Although, our garage doesn't hold my E30, my dads shop does. ;) Our garage holds my gf's stang :(
                Thanks man. It's a '92 Epiphone Les Paul with Gibson humbuckers. I've had it since I was 10.
                Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                r3v gives you the official 2 thumbs up seal of approval

carry on son!

....and this too.
                R3v's approval means alot. And trust me, already in the works with the plow. Throwing a small party at my place and I invited her, and she's already made mentions of what's gonna go on afterwards. I'll just say things are looking good R3v.

Comment

Cam newton's audibles sound like he is tripple ass banging a goat......in the ass! I have to turn the sound off on the tv when carolina is on offense. Its like fingernails on a chalk board. Fuck!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

In fact, i find it so annoying that it actually ruins the experience of football for me.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Married/in a relationship E30 brethren!!!

Is my old lady the only one with a "fear" of the gas station?

Last week......her E90 gets down to 10 miles to empty on the display
                      She promptly jumps in my E39 and runs it down to about 15 as well.......

She definitely has $, numerous gas stations between home/work. I constantly tell her NOT to call me if/when she runs outta gas......

Always an empty Starbucks cup in the car......

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                        Married/in a relationship E30 brethren!!!

Is my old lady the only one with a "fear" of the gas station?

Last week......her E90 gets down to 10 miles to empty on the display
                        She promptly jumps in my E39 and runs it down to about 15 as well.......

She definitely has $, numerous gas stations between home/work. I constantly tell her NOT to call me if/when she runs outta gas......

Always an empty Starbucks cup in the car......
                        Maybe she's just lazy as fuck??
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I've actually seen chicks like this. its probably a mix of irresponsibility and entitlement.

the example that sticks in my mind the most: i knew this flight attendant a few years ago. she was bordering on being a useless C. on multiple occasions, she told me that she and her husband had 3 cars. she would always get in the one that had the most gas in the tank because she refused to go to the gas station. she said that if they were all on e, she would go inside and scream at her husband until he would take one down and get it filled up. i just remember thinking how glad i was that i don't have to wake up next to that worthless piece of shit.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            I've actually seen chicks like this. its probably a mix of irresponsibility and entitlement.

the example that sticks in my mind the most: i knew this flight attendant a few years ago. she was bordering on being a useless C. on multiple occasions, she told me that she and her husband had 3 cars. she would always get in the one that had the most gas in the tank because she refused to go to the gas station. she said that if they were all on e, she would go inside and scream at her husband until he would take one down and get it filled up. i just remember thinking how glad i was that i don't have to wake up next to that worthless piece of shit.
                            Wow, sounds like she defines waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffle.

Comment

I mean yea i drive the car with most fuel. But then when they are all on e i fill them.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

She eventually puts gas in her car.
                                I've never gotten the "I'm outta gas" call.

Comment

Working...
                                X