No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just have the anal beads ready and your shoulder limbered up in the event she flakes on you.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      Well she backed out on me. said that family has been jerking her around all weekend, so we are rescheduled for next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you've been dating for a week and already planned a dual birthday for her and your mom. Not exactly taking it slow. Probably freaked her out brooooo.

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Yeah dude, gotta take is slow. Act like you don't give a shit and let HER make those suggestions when she's ready.

...geez, you sound like you've never been in a relationship or been close with a chic before.
        From all the and female interactions you've had, this makes no sense

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          Yeah dude, gotta take is slow. Act like you don't give a shit and let HER make those suggestions when she's ready.

...geez, you sound like you've never been in a relationship or been close with a chic before.

From all the and female interactions you've had, this makes no sense

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Well you've been dating for a week and already planned a dual birthday for her and your mom. Not exactly taking it slow. Probably freaked her out brooooo.

Nah we are actually gravy. She got guilt tripped into some shit by nieces and nephews. To be fair, you guys haven't been present so it's kinda hard to explain our situation. But regardless, we are doing great, things are working well. :)

Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I am so glad we are getting play by play feedback of your brand new, honeymoon phase, relationship.

I really wish every member of R3v would do this. Would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o gravy.

/sarcasm
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              I am so glad we are getting play by play feedback of your brand new, honeymoon phase, relationship.

I really wish every member of R3v would do this. Would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o gravy.

/sarcasm

? Bitch about it some more?

In other news, packing fucking sucks.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

its hard to believe you've ever felt the soft touch of a woman
                Q

Comment

:popcorn:
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                    :popcorn:

This gonna get good

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      its hard to believe you've ever felt the soft touch of a woman
                      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                        This gonna get good

Nah, I think Mr. Henna, erm, I mean lil plumber, has been around long enough and has enough posts to avoid getting sucked into Mr. Burgundy and my shenanigans.

Though, I do suppose we could try a bit harder.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Super white dutch boy having racist thoughts...

So i'm selling a part on fb for $30 and some kid asks if I'll take $20, I say sure. That evening he says he's on his way to pick it up, it's about a 30 minute drive. 50 minutes later he sends me a message asking me to meet him half-way at a Best Buy (actually a bit more than half for me) because his car is overheating. For $20 it doesn't seem worth it, but since I'm a nice guy and the meeting place was right off the highway I figure I can help him out. Mainly I just want this part I've been trying to sell finally gone. So, 20 minutes later I show up in my e36 to the meeting place only to find about 6 cars parked in a neat row like it's some kind of mini car meet. A couple e36s and other shit cars. I figure he got his friends there helping him with his car (I can't tell which is his), but as I roll up I can see they're all just chilling like nothing is wrong... Irritation starts setting in...

I park by the group and get out to open the trunk. I make some eye contact with people but just get smirks or weird sideways looks. I don't know who the actual kid is but soon he comes over. Typically when I sell/buy parts there's a friendly greeting and we end up shooting the breeze for five minutes about general car stuff first. But this kid doesn't say hi or introduce himself or thank me for taking my time and gas to meet him over a $20 part... Just a blank, careless look. We make the exchange, then, curious about his "overheating" story, I ask him what's wrong with his car. He says he doesn't know, it's just acting weird; his friend is the mechanic, not him. Supposedly they were all planning to cruise up to my place but couldn't because of his car. Right... So I ask again about his car overheating but don't really get an answer, just more looks like they want me to leave. I want to call him out on his BS his story but decided it's probably smarter to leave instead of suddenly having 12 guys scowling up in my face...

So i guess I'm annoyed that this jackoff probably lied in order to get me to make the long drive instead of him. Or, he could at least have gotten one of his friends to give him a ride if his car was actually having problems. I've dealt with this more than once before with this flavor of buyer where I'll be nice and make a long drive because they're having "car trouble," but then get zero appreciation and cold, silent looks from a gang of guys watching me unload parts from my trunk. Never again with these fucking people.
                          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

So i'm selling a part on fb for $30 and some kid asks if I'll take $20, I say sure. That evening he says he's on his way to pick it up, it's about a 30 minute drive. 50 minutes later he sends me a message asking me to meet him half-way at a Best Buy (actually a bit more than half for me) because his car is overheating. For $20 it doesn't seem worth it, but since I'm a nice guy and the meeting place was right off the highway I figure I can help him out. Mainly I just want this part I've been trying to sell finally gone. So, 20 minutes later I show up in my e36 to the meeting place only to find about 6 cars parked in a neat row like it's some kind of mini car meet. A couple e36s and other shit cars. I figure he got his friends there helping him with his car (I can't tell which is his), but as I roll up I can see they're all just chilling like nothing is wrong... Irritation starts setting in...

Yeah that's really shitty. All the interactions I've had with local e30/r3v people have been awesome. Couple of em I've talked to for around 45min about car stuff after the sale. I guess it's a matter of time before I get a shitty one :/

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            Nah, I think Mr. Henna, erm, I mean lil plumber, has been around long enough and has enough posts to avoid getting sucked into Mr. Burgundy and my shenanigans.

Though, I do suppose we could try a bit harder.

Heehee...1 vote for him to put Lil Plumber in his sig...

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

I park by the group and get out to open the trunk. I make some eye contact with people but just get smirks or weird sideways looks. I don't know who the actual kid is but soon he comes over. Typically when I sell/buy parts there's a friendly greeting and we end up shooting the breeze for five minutes about general car stuff first. But this kid doesn't say hi or introduce himself or thank me for taking my time and gas to meet him over a $20 part... Just a blank, careless look. We make the exchange, then, curious about his "overheating" story, I ask him what's wrong with his car. He says he doesn't know, it's just acting weird; his friend is the mechanic, not him. Supposedly they were all planning to cruise up to my place but couldn't because of his car. Right... So I ask again about his car overheating but don't really get an answer, just more looks like they want me to leave. I want to call him out on his BS his story but decided it's probably smarter to leave instead of suddenly having 12 guys scowling up in my face...

So i guess I'm annoyed that this jackoff probably lied in order to get me to make the long drive instead of him. Or, he could at least have gotten one of his friends to give him a ride if his car was actually having problems. I've dealt with this more than once before with this flavor of buyer where I'll be nice and make a long drive because they're having "car trouble," but then get zero appreciation and cold, silent looks from a gang of guys watching me unload parts from my trunk. Never again with these fucking people.
                              Damn whippersnappers!! :hitler:

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                              Yeah that's really shitty. All the interactions I've had with local e30/r3v people have been awesome. Couple of em I've talked to for around 45min about car stuff after the sale. I guess it's a matter of time before I get a shitty one :/

Same. Only bad bmw buying experience Ive ever had was about 4 years ago when I wanted to buy this dudes e36. He wanted to meet sunday and since the bank wasn't open so I scrounged up money from my mom, dad, and sister and agreed to pay them back ($3200). Then I drove 70 miles just for him to text me last minute saying it was his baby and he couldn't go through with it. What a fuck
                              1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

I usually bring a friend or two when doing a craigslist/fb meetup. Just in case. Almost got jumped once selling some shit.
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X