Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey.
    Some nonsense here.

The stock pilot bearing is 15x32x10 the bearing that was in there was a 12x32x10 if i remember correctly. does this mean the hole is smaller?
    Anyway so when I took the tranny off the bearing fell out.
    it's supposed to be in there tight as fk and half of the race is shiny as if it was spinning in the hole.

Also, the bolts that hold the pressure plate where backed out alittle.
    not super backed out but they where not clamped down.
    they are stainless so i think that's why they backed out.

Would these things cause my clutch to not want to disengage when hot?

For example, it won't go into gear because pressing in the clutch does nothing.
    When the engine is off it'll go into gear just fine. then turning it on in 1st with the clutch down it will just jump.

As it starts to get hot the clutch will drag even with the clutch all the way down
    so in 1st the car will start to slowly move.

other than that. it shifts perfectly. until it gets hot...
    G260 by jet jones, on Flickr
    Last edited by LowR3V'in; 12-19-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      While you are at it, better get your prostate checked too.

Shit I probably should lol.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Got mine checked last week! I didn't realize that they used their penis to check that! I always thought they like fisted you or something. Is it because of all the extra nerve endings? Either way, everything came out fine, but the doctor DID kiss me afterwards. Must be European or something...

Sent from my boner using Tapatalk
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

lmao
          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            Got mine checked last week! I didn't realize that they used their penis to check that! I always thought they like fisted you or something. Is it because of all the extra nerve endings? Either way, everything came out fine, but the doctor DID kiss me afterwards. Must be European or something...

quoted to be forever archived in r3v history

Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

My boners can only send women away. Sounds like you've got a superior model.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                My boners can only send women away. Sounds like you've got a superior model.
                Using Tapatalk as a medium for your boner to meet women really helps. We all know E30's get their panties wet, so them knowing you're a part of this forum 24/7 really gets them going.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Y’all need Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Y’all need Jesus
                    My girlfriend has a couple cousins named Jesus that can give you all you need ;D
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

It will be the second

I'm going to do it..........

CUMMING
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        It will be the second

I'm going to do it..........

CUMMING
                        I make my gf call me Jesus in bed and do the same thing
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

This has got to be one of the best pages on r3v...
                          89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                          I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

IT IS THE BEST THREAD

On a less sexual note

I sold the e39 this past weekend and got a 2010 mini for a daily.

I got an offer on the e39 that was way more than I paid for it, plus with the valet key being jacked from the car, while it was parked in front of my house, I thought it would be best to let it go. The new owner knows, but he lives so far away, it would take a crack head three huge crack rocks and 6,000 years to find it.

I enjoy driving the mini, plus its got a lot of creature comforts that the e39 didn't have like; Bluetooth, heated seats, panoramic sunroof, 40mpg, cup holders that work and its a hatchback.

I bought the mini for 1000 bucks a while ago with a broken chain tensioner. Its only got 70k on the clock, so its not a bad deal. Car runs like a champ now.

Comment

Let us know how that goes. I've heard those Minis are money pits. Shame, because I actually like them, and I've heard they're great to drive.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

My brother bought one new in 2012 and we’ve done nothing except a thermostat and replaced the coils. It’s got 90k now. It is an awesome car to drive btw. I will keep you updated on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X