No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awfully quiet around here. questions...comments...more stories.....?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      awfully quiet around here. questions...comments...more stories.....?
      Check out nw chit chat

Comment

Man, i'm going to start including that thread in my daily peruse. I dont bother usually because the southwest secion blows donkey nuts. 3 posts a month that are all "recommend a shop to install a raspy exhaust" is a big waste of time.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Yea the PNW chit chat is pretty good. I know a good amount of those peeps so I like to pop in and drop some nonsense there too
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

PNW is off the hook right now, with the whole mannequin thing lol
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Alright baby birds. I'll feed ya.

I avoided posting in here, but fuck it. Between the USMC, living in a mansion during college, and all the booze in between, I have a few good ones bouncing around in my brain.

I had just moved to Flagstaff. Living with a couple other vets. Mark was my roommate, badass guy who was smooth with the ladies. This was our first semester, a month or so in.

Mark prompts me with the offer to be his wing man for the night. I am thoroughly enjoying the current situation, so I happily oblige. He describes his classmate who will be meeting us at a local country bar. She sounds fantastic. He doesn't know much about his classmates wingwomen, but I make the mistake of assuming she will be as equally attractive.

Fast forward to the night. We get to the bar first, order up some beers and start bullshitting.

Sitting there for a while, listening to music, checking out the scene, etc. You can picture it well.

Anyways, this smoking hot girl walks in. In tow behind her is a huge, and I mean FUCKING GINORMOUS, friend. I immediately tell myself that this better not be Mark's classmate, or I will have to bounce.

Well, lo and behold, it is his classmate, with her whale of a friend. Fucking cheers mate, you're in for a doozy.

They spot us, introductions all around, etc. Before she even opens her mouth I know I will be Mr. Cold Shoulder to this one. Super annoying voice, laughed too often, obnoxious in her actions, shit like that.

My roommate and his classmate are hitting it off big time. Great. Big lady keeps chatting me up, can't really remember the content of her conversations as I was not shying away from refills to my glass.

A while goes by and we decide to head back to our log cabin mansion out in the woods. Hop in a taxi and get to the house. I got the front seat thankfully.

Get back to the house, go up to the loft, fire up the Jager machine and start relaxing. Roommate and his classmate are enjoying each others company. Whale is trying to stay close to me, but I am being dodgey as fuck.

Eventually I cannot take it anymore. Hint to my roommate and I bounce to my room, the whale falls asleep on a bed we have up in the loft, and roommate and his lady friend head to his room. Egh, it's a loss for me on this one, but oh well. The roommate is getting laid, wingman job accomplished.

Wake up, grab some breakfast, sit on the couch. Girls are already gone. Roommate wakes up a short while later and relays that he did in fact smash and had a blast before falling asleep. Success!

But, he goes on to tell me that at some point in the night he is awoken by the sound of running water. No light in his room, so he grabs his AR with a hand activated Surefire mounted near the end of the barrel. Water is still flowing. He squeezes the grip and fucking blinds this hot girl, who is straight up pissing in his fucking dresser! Like pulled a drawer out and sat on the motherfucker, butt naked, and just pissed a nights worth of beer and jager onto my roommates clothes.

The light hits her, she jumps up and screams, he screams, she continues to piss, everywhere. It was like a faucet you just couldn't turn off.

She eventually calms down, and based on the time (was still pitch black outside he said) they just went back to sleep.

After he told me this, I went to his room. Fucking wreaked of piss and booze.

So yeah, he had a great night of sex, but it came at the cost of having his clothes soaked in boozey piss.

I have plenty more for you all, but I'll do one at a time.
              Last edited by MR E30 325is; 07-26-2017, 07:48 AM.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Hahaha. I would scream too if I were pissing in a drawer with an AR in my face. :rofl: that's a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Q

Comment

Oh man, this is good ... I have to try and remember some more . Those days were filled with booze and a lot of weed. I will think of something while I'm bored at work
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Bump for the sake of nonsense.
                    Q

Comment

I've got another one or two brewing.....
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

My day just got ruined. Just discovered a water leak under my bathroom, which is in my master bedroom and on the far side of the house from the access to my tiny fucking crawl space.

Looked through one of the vents and that area is flooded.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Going to have to go in there this weekend. I absolutely don't want to, but on the same note I know I'll pay more to convince a plumber who also doesn't want to go in there....

What's worse, from what I could see it's between the floor and the vapor barrier, could see water dripping from it.

First thing I'm thinking I'll buy a sump pump to get the standing water out and put a fan in there to attempt to dry it out. Not sure if it's a good thing or not that it's just a dirt floor....

Fuck!
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

how are you gonna stop the leak first?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Already shut off the water and killed the well pump and water heater.

Told the Mrs. To go buy a few gallons of water.

I'm working a bunch of overtime lately so I'm not taking off. Especially when I'm about to have to spend money to fix this.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Assuming a pressure line burst and not a drain line?

Do you have copper, pvc or galvanized pipe?

Im guesing by the age of your house, you have galvanized?

Be thankful you have a crawl space and not a slab. Digging under the house to get to a leak REALLY sucks.
                              Last edited by flyboyx; 07-28-2017, 06:42 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Its just mud, it wont hurt you, yeah its nasty and annoying to work in, but it could be worse, it could be a poop pipe
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X