https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/...290575204.html
    Nonsense!!!!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Getting pretty boring around here.....time for a bedtime story......anyone?????? Bueller?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Today I started to work Saturdays... Tuesday-Saturday...yay me...
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          Well, now you can go shopping with all of the bored housewives on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Well, now you can go shopping with all of the bored housewives on Monday.
            haha
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

I have not had an actual day off other than labor day in over a month.......
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I currently work Monday-Saturday 7am-3:30pm. Coworkers were telling me they haven't had a Saturday off since 4th of July

My brother in law works Tuesday-Saturday 12-8:30pm. He says he actually really doesn't mind it at all. My sister goes to school/work all Monday, so he's got the entire day to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Story time?

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Story time?

A man who was selling his car was talking to a friend.
                    "I don't know how I'm going to sell this car... It's got 210,000 miles on it", says the man.
                    The friend replies, "I know a mechanic you can toss a hundred bucks to who will roll back the odometer, then you'll have way better luck selling it... I bet by next week, it'll be sold!"
                    So the man goes to the mechanic, and pays to have his odometer rolled back.
                    A few weeks later, the friend sees the man driving around in the same car. "Hey, I heard you went to that mechanic, how come you haven't sold the car yet?"

"Sell the car!?" The man exclaims, "It's only got 10,000 miles on it!"

The end.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 09-17-2017, 06:33 AM.
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^the lucky b@st@!d
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

I love getting sent defective parts. Put in a new radiator and started bleeding cooling system only for it to start leaking from the seam on the end tank....

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          I have not had an actual day off other than labor day in over a month.......

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                          I currently work Monday-Saturday 7am-3:30pm. Coworkers were telling me they haven't had a Saturday off since 4th of July

My brother in law works Tuesday-Saturday 12-8:30pm. He says he actually really doesn't mind it at all. My sister goes to school/work all Monday, so he's got the entire day to himself.

Dang, for the both of ya. Perspective always helps.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

I am on the other end of that spectrum, excited I got to work 4 days last week, even though only one day was longer than 5 hours. I haven't been able to find full time, on-the-books work in almost a decade.

But yesterday I was drunk as fuck with my feet in the ocean watching the sunset and someone brought me cake. That was nice.
                            sigpic
                            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post

I would not know what to do with all the free time I would have on my hands working 8 hours a day, I am at the office before 6am, and normally I am in the field by 830ish after herding all the cats through the office and cleaning up all the paper work messes they make. Then get to work till someplace about dark, and then do my paper work for the day for at least an hour, for free on this job, God this is one of the worst jobs I have been thrown into in a long time..... Come to think of it, the last one that was this crappy was the last time I was working around this particular construction contractor............ Never again, will I work around this contractor, I will starve to death 1st .

Sorry for the bitch fest just needed to vent a little bit
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

sometimes its good to get it off your chest.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X