Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I love big boobs, but use the "Hot Chicks" thread. Im at work over here with them titties blowing up my screen!

The home page does say the OTL forum is assumed to be NWS. Also in order to put her in the "Hot Chicks" thread she would have to be hot.
    1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
    1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
    E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
      The home page does say the OTL forum is assumed to be NWS. Also in order to put her in the "Hot Chicks" thread she would have to be hot.
      At first I was like "Ggrrrr..."

But then I was all like "LMAO!"
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        Oh no. She’s not someone I know. Just someone hot from social media, felt like I needed to share. I bet she’s a crazy lay. She has a split tongue too.

Also my b on the big titties all over the screen, I didn’t realize how big the img was.

Here’s a pic of my jacket. Noticed the hole at the top when I got home yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap on that burn hole! You were really lucky!

As to the other thing....whew!!! I was worried for a minute there.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

So I went to my second concert last night. It was A Day To Remember. Fucking. Awesome. I have never seen and felt so much energy, especially from myself. I thought Motley Crue put on a damn good show, but these guys don't even need pyrotechnics or any of that shit. The energy of them and the audience made it amazing. I didn't even think I would go as hard as I did, but holy shit. I went straight into that pit. I will forever go to their concerts whenever I have the chance. I also saw some ho's vajayjay when she was crowd surfing, so there's that.

TLDR- Went to a concert and had one of the coolest experiences of my life.
          Last edited by supermansocks95; 10-18-2017, 10:36 AM.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Concerts and music festivals are awesome. I'm always looking for the next one to go to.

And its pretty easy to do, living in SoCal ;p

Hows the music scene out there?
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Concerts are always tons of fun. I saw Dark Tranquillity on the 7th. They ripped it. Trying to make it out to more shows now that I’m bringing in more money.

Is anyone going to the F1 race in Austin this weekend? Going to be there all 3 days with my dad.

Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Here's a pic of my buddy from last weekends desert daze festival lol

Lots of fun..

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Hows the music scene out there?
                  The music scene is really about an hour away. The Cotillion has a lot of concerts and cheap tickets. These ADTR tickets were only $34 a piece. I bought 2 I Prevail VIP tickets for $97 a piece for December. The Intrust Bank Arena is good, but I like the small, standing-room-only feel of the Cotillion more. All I can say is that for being in Central Kansas, we sure do have a lot of heavy music lovers.
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                    Trying to make it out to more shows now that I’m bringing in more money.
                    Same, dude. I always wanted to go to concerts, but I was either making car payments, or my mom wouldn't let me go to them. Then I went to college and was broke. Then I had a baby and was broke. Since I've gotten my promotion, it's brought an extra few hundo a month. So, I've been trying to go to more. I bought VIP tickets to a band me and my girlfriend like in December. Should be pretty awesome.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Nonsense Thread

So every quarter at work, if we hit our safety marks (I.e no major injuries or violations), the supervisors cook steaks for all of the employees.

Currently sitting in the cafeteria eating a big ass steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I guess they didn’t think about the fact eating a bunch of red meat makes people tired and not want to do anything lol.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Nice dude! On the note of jobs, I just have to say, I freaking love mine now. It's much more laid back. I don't have to deal with "customers". My coworkers are now my customers. I get to work with technology all day, which I've always enjoyed doing. If I need to go do something real quick, it won't really put us in a bind. I get to travel to the branches sometimes to work on issues or set up equipment. It's just a job that I enjoy doing and learning about.

feelsgoodman.jpg
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I need a job.... haven’t worked in 2 years just did side gigs to get by but its finally catching up with me.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            I need a job.... haven’t worked in 2 years just did side gigs to get by but its finally catching up with me.
                            It's nice being able to have some stable income that you know will be there every two weeks or however long. Go for it, man!
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I just heard about John Dunsworth from Trailer Park Boys pasting away..

That guy would make me laugh so hard, it made me cry

Last edited by MrBurgundy; 10-20-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

^YouTube Embeds not working. Link?
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X