Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the internship!

Opening day of deer season...I think somebody sends them a message to disappear haha
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

People are so weird....

The other day, I had a customers car parked by the front of the business complex. It wasn't directly in front of any other businesses and the car is clean, not an eye sore by any means. It was there for about 2 1/2 days. My neighbor who owns a skin car spa up at the front of the complex leaves a note on the car saying she's going to call the cops and have it towed. So, I take it off, not knowing who it was at the time. I took it off so my customer doesn't come over and see people threatening to his car on my watch.

Anyways, I've been working on the skin car lady's car for a while now, we always say hi to each other every morning, blah blah blah.. Friday, she comes up to me and starts screaming at me, "I'm going to call the cops, I'm going to tow your fucking car, fuck you, fuck that." Talk about getting caught off guard... I was like, were the fuck is this coming from????? There is some sort of unspoken etiquette here, where I park my cars by me and vise versa, but a lot of customers from around the complex take my spots, so I have to park a car where I get a spot. There is no rule for me not to park there and she obviously doesn't have the authority to call a tow truck and have them tow my shit.

The businesses in the front have a lot that's kinda separated from the rest of the complex and by no means was that lot full or even close to it.

People can be so fucking selfish and rude, man.. Now instead of saying hi to each other every time we see each other, we have this awkward as fuck exchange of looks.

had to get that out of my system.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Shit on her. And her car.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

lol

I try and keep it cool with everyone, even if they're being a retard. I hate the awkwardness that comes with petty shit fights..

I bet she'll come apologize one of these days, because I kept cool the whole time she was screaming at my face about a parked car.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Take all of the neighbors cigarette butts and move them in front of her business
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It can be irritating having to deal with someone yelling at you about shit when you can't do anything about it, because job. I've had people here at the bank call me retarded and threaten to talk to the president, just to name a few incidents, all because I followed policy. At the end of the day, they got nothing out of it and I got paid while listening to their bullshit rants. Just another reason why I'm glad I'm in IT now. Being hateful to a coworker isn't a very good idea.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Take all of the neighbors cigarette butts and move them in front of her business
                Oh damn, I forgot to update that story.

So, next to me there is this catering business and a health inspector came through. He apparently was not happy with the ocean of cigarette butts by their door and they apparently got in big trouble. The secretary (of the catering place) next door was going crazy on those guy. She would collect their butts and throw them through their mail slot LOL!

The Lord of the land finally gave those bitches the boot, in light of the health inspector situation, which is fair, because they could get shut down and 20 people would be out of a job.

And the lady that yelled at me is a big smoker too, who litters her shit by the side of her building, which is where I park most of my cars. She literally squats 5 out of her day to smoke 2 packs of cigs. So, adding to the pile wouldn't phase her.

Comment

MrBurgundy, Is she hot?
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    It can be irritating having to deal with someone yelling at you about shit when you can't do anything about it, because job. I've had people here at the bank call me retarded and threaten to talk to the president, just to name a few incidents, all because I followed policy. At the end of the day, they got nothing out of it and I got paid while listening to their bullshit rants. Just another reason why I'm glad I'm in IT now. Being hateful to a coworker isn't a very good idea.
                    The thing in my situation is that, I have every right to park there. I've been trying to figure out why she flipped out like that and I'm coming up with nothing. I think I've had a run in with almost every business up there, except the ladies at the hair salon haha. I think Korean people just hate me lol (every business up there except the hair place is Korean owned)

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                      MrBurgundy, Is she hot?
                      lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

somehow before you even described her, I was picturing a chain smoking Korean lady
                        1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                        1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                        E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I figured as much. She probably trying to get your attention!
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            The thing in my situation is that, I have every right to park there. I've been trying to figure out why she flipped out like that and I'm coming up with nothing. I think I've had a run in with almost every business up there, except the ladies at the hair salon haha. I think Korean people just hate me lol (every business up there except the hair place is Korean owned)
                            Yeah, people think they own stuff they have no right to. Side note: Trying being Korean.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

It's gotta be a Korean thing. They're so exclusive here and want nothing to do with you if you aren't korean.

Not even kidding, ever so often a Korean guy will come to my shop and ask me if any Korean people work here. I say no and then they leave. It's not even a language barrier thing.

At my parents place, where I grew up we were 1 out of 3 houses on the entire street that were not korean. I would look my neighbors in the eyes, wave and say hi, and they would just turn away. Also, they would tell me not to park my car on the sidewalk in front of their house lol.

Comment

That's so weird... I've never really seen that, but I'm but a half white half mexican living in a predominantly white town, soooo......
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X