No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just run it through a $5 car wash and spray wax it.
    most the times i just spray it down with quick detailer and wipe it down with micro towels.

hrs and hrs wasted on hand washing and drying and shit for nothing really...
    in interior takes time, yea, but the outside not really.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      most the times i just spray it down with quick detailer and wipe it down with micro towels.

I find it very satisfying and rewarding after spending hours and hours working in the paint. I put 16 hours of wet sanding into my red car and 4 hours just the other day into my other car polished and waxing it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

You mean you don't use a 12 bucket system with a fresh cloth for each wipe, bottled demineralized/deionized Perrier, a $1,200 foam cannon with 17 nozzles for each contour of the car, a UV filtered drying light, 6 lbs of clay per panel, and (it goes almost without saying) disassemble the entire car before starting the whole process?

Odd, I must be doing something wrong.

Comment

I just loled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            You mean you don't use a 12 bucket system with a fresh cloth for each wipe, bottled demineralized/deionized Perrier, a $1,200 foam cannon with 17 nozzles for each contour of the car, a UV filtered drying light, 6 lbs of clay per panel, and (it goes almost without saying) disassemble the entire car before starting the whole process?

Odd, I must be doing something wrong.

Lol I follow the multi bucket system. And foam cannon lmao I’ve spent to much on detailing shit.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I use just two buckets

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I use a hose.

Comment

Bunch of amateurs lol. I’m a chemical guys fanboy and have so much of their stuff. Just bought a bunch of their high microfibers cause i needed more.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I've actually been hitting up the "coin wash," where they have pressurized water and shit. They have pretty good presoak and a spot free rinse, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Bunch of amateurs lol. I’m a chemical guys fanboy and have so much of their stuff. Just bought a bunch of their high microfibers cause i needed more.

I was about to buy a pressure washer and a presoak setup. Their vids on YouTube were almost fap worthy

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        I was about to buy a pressure washer and a presoak setup. Their vids on YouTube were almost fap worthy

They have some good products. Those polish pads i sent you a link too in PM are the best i have ever used. The hole taken from the center makes all the difference

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          They have some good products. Those polish pads i sent you a link too in PM are the best i have ever used. The hole taken from the center makes all the difference

It really makes sense to have the hole. Also, thanks for the info dawg, it's going to help a lot.

Gotta stand out of the crown of "hosers" and single bucket chumps :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            It really makes sense to have the hole. Also, thanks for the info dawg, it's going to help a lot.

Gotta stand out of the crown of "hosers" and single bucket chumps :rofl:

No problem.

This is us lmao

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Foam cannons are the shit

Comment

Sometimes you have to step back though.
                                watching all these youtube vids on professionally detailing your car
                                you're going to buy all these products and two bucket, clay, wax, sealer, buffing machines, this and that.
                                you're going to end up doing this shit every week because you've become a slave to instagram.

just step back for acouple days and ask yourself wtf am i doing?????
                                delete all the items in the checkout cart and just stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X