No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First bow kill. I don't really care to rifle hunt after this. What a rush! I was wrong, 6 point. Never got a great look at him. Doesn't take away from the satisfaction one bit!
    Attached Files
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      First bow kill. I don't really care to rifle hunt after this. What a rush! I was wrong, 6 point. Never got a great look at him. Doesn't take away from the satisfaction one bit!

Good looking deer. Probably 2 years old

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Can you make a cool hat out of his head or are you not at that level yet?

Comment

I buy cars with shitty paint so I don't have to wash them...
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

nice kill!
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I'm a kind of a griots fanboy. Their variable speed orbital is amazing!
              I start off the season with a big detail. Clay, cleaner wax, BOSS correct, and best in show wax (2 coats, one left on overnight) both cars... Washing the wheels with Q-tips and detailing the interior with toothpicks, dressing, and compressed air; the whole bit.
              After that, I usually hand wash probably once every 2 weeks and every 3rd wash I try to wax afterward with a longer lasting 'cheap' wax like meguires or NuFinish. If I'm feeling lazy, I can get by with griots spray wax. Oh, and the griots tire dressing is the best I've ever used.

I vaccum the mats about every other week because I'm anal about kicking my feet off before getting in and not walking in mud/ carrying passengers. I try to at least Vinylex the dash and condition the leather monthly. During that first "big detail" in the spring, I like to pull the seats out to vacuum underneath them.

Having a garage at least doubles your wash/wax frequencies. Both cars are dailys and the garage is a saving grace.

I really want to at least stop driving the e30 in the winter, but until I'm out of school and can afford a second car for myself, a weekly trip to the coin-op to blast the salt off is the best I can manage :(

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 11-17-2017, 09:19 AM.
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I was out in the e30, hanging a right at an intersection and I caught eyes with this super hot chick driving what seemed to be an OEM+, minty fresh e36. We locked eyes in a magical moment, or she was checking out my car and then I crashed... JUST kidding, I just drove off lol. I'm probably never going to see her again. Life sucks.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  I was out in the e30, hanging a right at an intersection and I caught eyes with this super hot chick driving what seemed to be an OEM+, minty fresh e36. We locked eyes in a magical moment, or she was checking out my car and then I crashed... JUST kidding, I just drove off lol. I'm probably never going to see her again. Life sucks.
                  Beautiful story. Thank you.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    Beautiful story. Thank you.
                    Only the best for my boyz
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

My cousin crashed one of his cars that way... except she was wearing a sports bra and running. and he was locked in... until he crashed :rofl:
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        My cousin crashed one of his cars that way... except she was wearing a sports bra and running. and he was locked in... until he crashed :rofl:

I’ve almost done that lmao. It really is distracting.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Definitely been there. Well, minus the accident.
                          No E30 Club
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Side note. Last Cruise the Mrs. And I took, we were getting off the elevator to hang out in the sun for a while. Some drunk guy was heading to the elevator, and locked eyes onto my lady friend. I'm not the one to get jealous when other guys check our my wife, more see it as a compliment.

Regardless, we both laughed at him when he walked straight into the wall because he was busy looking at her instead of where he was going. Good times.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Side note. Last Cruise the Mrs. And I took, we were getting off the elevator to hang out in the sun for a while. Some drunk guy was heading to the elevator, and locked eyes onto my lady friend. I'm not the one to get jealous when other guys check our my wife, more see it as a compliment.

Regardless, we both laughed at him when he walked straight into the wall because he was busy looking at her instead of where he was going. Good times.
                              I agree.
                              But usually, the guy the chick is with, doesn't.
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

I really like the new Mazda 3 hatchback.
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X