Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I make cold brew, I like it. Brita filtered water. Lets see if I can go black, though I think that will only shave 30 calories lol Not really the biggest problem I have... Its the stupid snacks, I know I need to knock those out
    yeah 30 calories out of a 3k calorie daily intake aint a whole lot. 300 cals will put a bigger dent in that

or you could just start doing coke in the mornings. I hear thats a great way to lose weight.

but really cut down on sugar. Recommended daily intake is 6-12 grams a day and theres more than that in half a bowl of raisin bran
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

When I hit ~37 I started picking up weight, not a tall guy and when my dress pants didn't fit (normally a 32, was up to 36), I had to do something about it. Just quit drinking soda and healthier lunches and dropped 35lbs in a few months.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Im 5' 10" at 295. I stay around the 293-297 range. I dont drink sodas, except maybe 3-4 times a month. I eat fairly healthy. I could do better on my portion size and I'm working on that. I did start taking thyroid medicine and was hoping that plus my CPAP would help me be able to get a restful sleep.

I really hate exercising, but I need to get back to walking 30mins a day.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          When I hit ~37 I started picking up weight, not a tall guy and when my dress pants didn't fit (normally a 32, was up to 36), I had to do something about it. Just quit drinking soda and healthier lunches and dropped 35lbs in a few months.
          This is nearly identical to my situation, but I never drink soda already. Im sure sitting behind a computer for 8+ hours a day isnt helping and its why Ive cut down on the garbage I eat.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

i think 99% of being fat is diet.
            people don't have to eat 2,000 cal a day or have 3 square meals.

breakfast is a lie

Comment

I want a first gen Chevy S10 Blazer that I can turn into a Black Mesa security vehicle.
              My Feedback

Comment

^ok....
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Wanna talk about it?
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Sorry, don't mind me, random late night geek post... It looks like the closest match to the original in-game model. Jeep Cherokee could also work, maybe a Ford Explorer; the first gen Nissan Pathfinder is also close, but I feel it should be a wholly American SUV.

/half-life nerd
                    Attached Files
                    My Feedback

Comment

Would you buy a woman a drink if she asked you to?

This question has my friends pretty divided and I was curious about what you guys think.

So, this all started when we were at a bar last week and my friend and I were approached by two women. We started talking for a minute and we lit up a joint together. I got into a one on one conversation with one of the girls for about 10 minutes and while I was mid sentence she says, "you should buy me a drink.... vodka soda with extra lime." Mind you, she's super hot and I'm already a few drinks in, so I say OK, even though that threw me off a little.

I was smoking a cigarette on the patio when she asked and I agreed. Mid way through my smoke, she says, "are you still going to get drinks?" I responded, "when I'm done" and THEN literally 2 minutes later SHE FUCKING ASKS ME AGAIN! I was like OKAY, i'll go.. I walk inside with my friend and he says, "are you really going to buy her a drink?" and I said, "no!"

I mean, we were talking about some shit for a while and I would say we were vibing with each other, so there is a possibility she had some interest, but I was really thrown off by her pestering me to get her a drink that I didn't even offer.. Yeah, a drink is like 8 bucks or whatever, but I'm no pushover bitch who suckers up to a girl just because she's attractive. This is a matter of principle, not 8 bucks.

Half my friends are calling me a retard and the other half are telling me they would have done the same thing.

Kinda funny ending to that story.. After I said I wasn't going to get that girl a drink, we decided we have to bounce. I was texting my other friend, who was still outside with them that we have to leave, but he wasn't responding..

We said "fuck it" and left him there haha.... In our defense, we left him there with two attractive women.

Being super drunk, we thought we had to be super discrete leaving, to avoid any kind of awkward encounter with them on the way out, because they were all sitting on the patio, which is enclosed by glass panels and its right by the only exit..

So we get on our hand and knees and crawl past them to the Uber..

My friend who was still there, texted me later on that night telling me after 10 minutes they went in looking for me to "check on the drinks." They also asked my friend to watch their shit while they looked for me. While they were inside, my friend noticed that we had left, so he fucking left while they were inside looking for me haha!

I did feel bad that my friend left their shit on the table, but I'm just as much of a POS for leaving him there haha... Probably could have been handled better, but alcohol makes you do stupid shit..
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

^I'm with you 100%. If you don't ask, I buy. If you do ask, I leave.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I wouldve brought them a water with lime in it.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

She's totally one of those pretty girls that's never been told no in her life.
                            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                            Q
                            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I'd have said no as well.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Yeah screw that. Don't expect/demand things from people. I would've left too.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X