Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Thanks to facebook, I found a few pictures of it in ~2014:
    First thought I had when I saw those awesome stripes on the side... it's trying to look like one of those paper cups with the blue and purple smear design.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

If the paint wasn't in such awful shape, I think it would be pretty 90's-tastic to keep it with some less shitty bumpers/chrome stuff.

Probably going to spray it white with tremclad though... I've had really good results with black, I would imagine the white could only be better.
      I always dreamed of having a car that would be really easy to colour match new panels for, and I think white E30's look great with the contrast of all the black trim.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Northern, your car might look craptastic right now but there is always potentual in a rust free body in your neck of the woods.

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
        is that muffler upside down...?
        Your avatar looks familiar to me. It somehow reminds me of the m10 engine. Lol.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          Your avatar looks familiar to me. It somehow reminds me of the m10 engine. Lol.

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          I always dreamed of having a car that would be really easy to colour match new panels for, and I think white E30's look great with the contrast of all the black trim.
          White and Deep pearl blue cars "sports" cars have a special place in my heart. Somehow white cars always manage to look good.
          89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
          I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

So, I had a Facebook drama moment the last few days. There was recently a crime committed involving my little (idiot) cousin. She stole my grandfather's truck and ended up going with two guys to some luxury apartments and breaking into all of the cars and it was caught on surveillance footage. Well, someone posted about it saying to look out for the truck. This one guy posted a picture of the truck in front of my dads house blatantly making it look like he was the perpetrator. So I messaged him asking him to please take it down as that might give people the wrong idea and lead somebody to hurt him or his property.

What I got from him was a complete dickish response basically saying that he's looking out for the neighborhood, my dad isn't the owner, and that my message was forwarded to the police and not to contact him again. Basically a big "Fuck you, I'll do what I want". So I put a post out basically venting about it. I included pictures of the messages and the post. I censored all names in the pictures, buuuuuuut out of pettiness left his profile pic uncensored. When I was finally accepted into the buy sell and trade group, I commented saying that is not where the suspect lives, though that is the right vehicle. Then I saw the jackass a few comments down basically bashing again. So I commented saying that if he has a problem, he can talk to us directly in a civil matter.

He was pissed. He messaged me again and told me to stop posting to Facebook if I have nothing better to do and then blocked me so I can't message back. He also changed his profile pic. Fucking social media... I guess now my dad's house is all over FB about the burglary, according to a couple of my friends. I just don't want my dad getting hurt over this bullshit. He already has enough on his plate, as it is.
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I didn't think anyone used fb anymore
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

i saw a turbo diesel e28 at the junkyard today

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                  He already has enough on his plate, as it is.
                  Sorry to hear about that man. That is a super shitty situation and an even shittier person. The only thing I could think to do is talk to the police and straighten it out so this doesn't happen to your dad

But that damage might already be done so that might not be helpful at all :(

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Tried watching "Guardians of the Galaxy" for the first time this evening.
                    I was sorely disappointed from the 8.1/10 rating from imdb.

Then again, I don't usually care for sci-fi stuff.
                    ...Unless it's the Matrix
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                      Sorry to hear about that man. That is a super shitty situation and an even shittier person. The only thing I could think to do is talk to the police and straighten it out so this doesn't happen to your dad

But that damage might already be done so that might not be helpful at all :(
                      Yeah, I reported the messages as well and have plenty of screenshots. If something does happen, he'll be first on the list of who to bill/sue, trust me. My father already pays his ex 1k a month for two kids that she doesn't even let him have half time with. He doesn't need to worry about people fucking with him now. He's peeved, but a much more mature and levelheaded man than I. He said I probably shouldn't have said anything, but he does appreciate me looking out for him. That other guy is just pissed because he got called out on something he did wrong. Meh, fuck'em.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

On another note, me and the girl started Stranger Things. Ho. Lee. Fuk.

88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          i saw a turbo diesel e28 at the junkyard today
                          Dude!!!! Wtf! Why isn’t this drivetrain already sitting in your garage waiting to get swapped into an e30 project???

Can you say daily driver with 30+ mpg?

I’ve been looking for one of those since the beginning of....ever.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            Dude!!!! Wtf! Why isn’t this drivetrain already sitting in your garage waiting to get swapped into an e30 project???

Can you say daily driver with 30+ mpg?

I’ve been looking for one of those since the beginning of....ever.
                            Just import one, can confirm it's a fun engine in an E30.

Comment

So we've(I've) been looking into buying a house for a bit and I think we've finally settled on one and I'm pre-approved. I'm getting pretty nervous and excited.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                                On another note, me and the girl started Stranger Things. Ho. Lee. Fuk.

That's one of the only shows I ever really got into/enjoyed. I ate that stuff up although I kinda wish I didn't binge watch it in 3 days...

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                Tried watching "Guardians of the Galaxy" for the first time this evening.
                                I was sorely disappointed from the 8.1/10 rating from imdb.

Then again, I don't usually care for sci-fi stuff.
                                ...Unless it's the Matrix
                                Man really? I loved it but haven't seen the second one yet. Matrix = amazeballz

Comment

Working...
                                X