Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
    You available this weekend for me to come and take that motor off you hands :o

The color is amazing

Lol sure come on by. I was really happy with how the powder coating turned out. Candy purple is awesome.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Ive been trying to eat healthier. I drink a bunch of water while at work (~40oz) but being that I havent been able to go exercise Im trying really hard to be cognizant of what Im eating and also WHEN Im eating. I had always tried to not eat anything after ~7-8pm but now I am doing this part-day fasting thing (cant remember the "official" name right now) buut I dont eat anything before 9-10am and nothing after 5-6pm. 8 hour "eating" window and 16 hours "fasting" my cup of coffee is the only thing before 9am and its basically black with a dash of cream
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

intermittent fasting is the way to go simon.

Eating withing a 9 hour window is very healthy for your metabolism. Before I was conscious of what I ate and how much I ate, I didn't realize that I wasn't eating enough! When you're eating healthy foods, 2000 calories is a shit load of food. Sometimes, I have to force myself to fucking put my food down lol.
        Last edited by MrBurgundy; 12-13-2017, 04:07 PM.
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Lol sure come on by. I was really happy with how the powder coating turned out. Candy purple is awesome.
          Alright I’ll swing by Sunday!
          89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
          I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
            Alright I’ll swing by Sunday!

Sounds good lol

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Ive been trying to eat healthier. I drink a bunch of water while at work (~40oz) but being that I havent been able to go exercise Im trying really hard to be cognizant of what Im eating and also WHEN Im eating. I had always tried to not eat anything after ~7-8pm but now I am doing this part-day fasting thing (cant remember the "official" name right now) buut I dont eat anything before 9-10am and nothing after 5-6pm. 8 hour "eating" window and 16 hours "fasting" my cup of coffee is the only thing before 9am and its basically black with a dash of cream

Time restricted feeding. Wife dose the same but from noon-1pm to about 8-9 PM....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                some of the largest animals on this planet are herbivores, so fuck. Look at that swol-ass Gorilla or Rhino, getting pure gainz from shoots and plants and shit.
                Man you guys discussed a lot yesterday. But this right here, motivational words!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                  Man you guys discussed a lot yesterday. But this right here, motivational words!
                  The only motivation you need is to get that M20 running solid. Come on man!

and yes Intermittent Fasting, thats the name.

I have been reading that to make it the most effective you need to only eat 3 times in that window and I like snacking so thats harder. I still have a f#cking belly though
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    The only motivation you need is to get that M20 running solid. Come on man!
                    Ah that damn m20. I'm actually going home in a week to see it. Haven't been home in a year and the car hasn't run in 1.5 years. Goals are to make it move, by either bandaid fixing it or just dropping another m20 in so I can bring it to Montana with me.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      It was indeed a prolific day for the nonsense. I’d say we made a good dent in solving the worlds problems related to the subjects of turds, caloric intake, and bmw engines cammed with rubber bands.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^and water, don't forget water!

btw, how was your supper?
                        1990 325i
                        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                          Bottled water is tap water.

Where I live tap water is of decent quality. I use a 10 stage filter, teed into the fridge feed line, with a spout at my sink for all of my drinking water.

Edit: You're in South Africa. I am unsure of tap water quality in your area. Bottled water may be a better source for you.
                          This is what I am suspicious of, I don't think it is like some sort of person stumbled upon some heavenly stream and now a huge scientific company is bottling the water specially for you to ensure its purity.

Where I live, our tap water is also of a good quality! I actually fill up few glass bottles from the tap and keep them refrigerated and drink through-out the day.
                          1990 325i
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                            ^and water, don't forget water!

btw, how was your supper?
                            decadent! so much for my diet. i did have a salad instead of french fries though. those bastards make some good bbq for this region of the country.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              decadent! so much for my diet. i did have a salad instead of french fries though. those bastards make some good bbq for this region of the country.
                              Lol!

BBQ is always great it messes with everyone's diet!
                              1990 325i
                              sigpic

Comment

All this talk of bbq makes me wanna smoke a brisket. I make some amazing brisket

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X