Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

I hate coyotes man. Fucking trash dogs

The ones by me are huge, because they’re well fed on small dogs and fat cats

My homie opened his front door one morning, leaving for work and he walked out to half of his cat on the door mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

The only good coyote is a dead one.

My wife and I were driving back from Denver this summer in the m tech 2. We almost hit a mountain lion north of Amarillo. It crossed in front of us about 50’ ahead. That gets to be pretty close when you are doing 80. Oddly it was flat open field. I would say it was only about 50 pounds or so. Man that thing was fast!!!!! A slower animal would have been hamburger at the expense of my car.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Texas has all year 24/7 season on them and hogs.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

come on, they are just trying to survive too.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Where we live, we have little to no rodents so these coyotes are almost exclusively living off house pets and the occasional dead possum on the road

Coyotes are thriving in metro areas. They live longer and get bigger than the rural ones. I can see that being a problem in the future.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              come on, they are just trying to survive too.

pst...pst...you have some California on your nose
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd

Comment

I went coyote slaying in Utah when I went and saw a friend. We smoked 23 of them that week

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Where we live, we have little to no rodents so these coyotes are almost exclusively living off house pets and the occasional dead possum on the road

Coyotes are thriving in metro areas. They live longer and get bigger than the rural ones. I can see that being a problem in the future.

this is what happens when they can dumpster dive for a living
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                      Texas has all year 24/7 season on them and hogs.

Feral animal season. Aww yeah. Coyotes (in Texas, pronounced kai-yoat) will travel in packs and attack horses, goats, dogs, cats, small children, you name it. That’s why they are considered feral here. Hogs destroy land and farmers’ crops, and are very actually very dangerous to humans and other animals. Bobcats are also considered feral here because they will take small pets and children. I knew a guy in high school who’s 2 year baby brother who was mauled by a bobcat in his backyard.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

fuck urban coyotes. They're the carnivorous version of rats.

I've seen coyotes in the wild and a big house cat would put up a good fight, but the ones I've seen, literally at my front door are big fuckers and they still travel in packs.

You'll see lost cat and dog signs on the regular here and I highly doubt any make it home, unless someone picks them up during the day. My ex found a dog and she was keeping it in her backyard (retard) and coyotes got in there. She heard the poor thing yelping in the street and low and behold a coyote was carrying this screaming chihuahua in its mouth walking down the street.

like flyboyx said, the only good coyote is a dead one.

Sometimes my cat will get out and I won't come back in till I find that stupid shit. I feel bad, because he enjoys an outdoor adventure every now and then, but he's stupid and will probably walk right up to a coyote
                        Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-16-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Well, if only people would get sensible pets like ocelots, wolf-dogs or large eagles the coyote problem wouldn't be one anymore.

Comment

:rofl:

get rid of your waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles pets and get one of these

Comment

^

A Russian like that will run off grizzle bears
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

here kitty kitty
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X