No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a positive note, I got the suspension/trailing arm swap done. That was a pain in the ass and took a few days, but I'm happy to have it done. One thing is that it's got a decent amount of negative camber.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^
      THAT also a really good coffee maker and a decent grinder helps a massive amount as well
      visited my best friend last weekend (to help get his range rover classic running :roll: ) and he's restored some fancy italian espresso machine and has this giant hand crank plate grinder. He also makes a point to try and get beans that have been roasted less than a week ago. Just espresso and milk but I honestly don't think I've had a better beverage
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        GZA taught me well
        1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
        1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
        E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Diversify your Bonds
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
            visited my best friend last weekend (to help get his range rover classic running :roll: ) and he's restored some fancy italian espresso machine and has this giant hand crank plate grinder. He also makes a point to try and get beans that have been roasted less than a week ago. Just espresso and milk but I honestly don't think I've had a better beverage
            Agreed, The wife wanted some dutch made coffer maker for her birth day that uses cone filters and has all copper heating elements. Its a technivrom I think, I dont know what she got for a grinder, but she makes fantastic coffee at the house with fresh roasted beans from our local roster with varieties from all over the place... A splash or 2 of good heavy whipping cream and maybe a 1/2 tabs of good raw honey, and its spoils you, and good coffee from most anywhere else pales by comparison........
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

^never heard of that coffee maker but I looked it up after I read your text above. I hope it does indeed make good coffee for the price.

I think one of the most important aspects to good coffee is simply fresh roasted beans. with that said, would it taste the same in a 30.00 mr. coffee maker? I hope not. if you make a cup or two every day, its probably the most used appliance in the kitchen other than the refrigerator and microwave.

we have started drinking our coffee black. its probably a lot healthier and you can't hide any spurious flavors with milk and sugar.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                ^never heard of that coffee maker but I looked it up after I read your text above. I hope it does indeed make good coffee for the price.

I think one of the most important aspects to good coffee is simply fresh roasted beans. with that said, would it taste the same in a 30.00 mr. coffee maker? I hope not. if you make a cup or two every day, its probably the most used appliance in the kitchen other than the refrigerator and microwave.

we have started drinking our coffee black. its probably a lot healthier and you can't hide any spurious flavors with milk and sugar.
                that and water, because after all coffee is like 98.9% water or something. Gotta have a solid filtration system for tasty hot bean water
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

i tried e85 today the car runs smoother but i need to look for a better clutch now

Also, on the coffee topic i had a kyoto cold brew today the place was setup like a meth lab
                  it was super strong and got me fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

Yes it makes fantastic coffee, I think part of the main reason she wanted that one in particular is that it gets hot enough and will last a long time since it has an all copper heating system, when most 30 dollar Mr coffee and similar units just barley get hot enough to extract goodness outta the beans and taper off after a year or less... Temps need to 195-205, and the cheaper units dont last very long or stay consistent I guess. She makes it and did all the reasearch I just pay for the stuff lol I like the thing it has 2 buttons, On/Off and Warmer thats it.....
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I make cold brew, I like it. Brita filtered water. Lets see if I can go black, though I think that will only shave 30 calories lol Not really the biggest problem I have... Its the stupid snacks, I know I need to knock those out
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

doesn't copper oxidize real bad?

Comment

Cuban coffee > all others. lol

Learnt how to make it and boy is it addictive. Has a lot of sugar since you only drink a couple thimbles full and has ~.5tsp of sugar in each "cup". Some of my friends call it "black crack" :/
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Looking at the labels a little deeper, I think the problem for me is that the foods Im eating are high in Sodium... I should sit in a sauna and get my sweat on
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Looking at the labels a little deeper, I think the problem for me is that the foods Im eating are high in Sodium... I should sit in a sauna and get my sweat on

Go on sodium low diet for bit and when you want to snack on chips your gonna choke on them and realize how salty they really are. Only downfall your gonna think everything taste bland. At least that’s easier than cutting down on bread, you’ll be cranky as a woman without their coffee.. or well something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Cuban coffee > all others. lol

Learnt how to make it and boy is it addictive. Has a lot of sugar since you only drink a couple thimbles full and has ~.5tsp of sugar in each "cup". Some of my friends call it "black crack" :/
                                Cortadito! Yummers!

Could be. I think society's problem is more related to carbohydrates/sugars. You might try cutting those back significantly if you can.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X