Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    We don't talk anymore unfortunately lol She started to annoy the fuck out of me and she put me in the friend zone, so I told her to fek off. If you're gonna annoy me at least give me a knobby, even an over the pants HJ would suffice

I'm sure I can find another equivalent though, because that's the type of women I attract.
    No dude the kid that the dad wants you to teach how to be a man because he didnt

Comment

oh lol

I've been drinking for a while so bear with me. I can arrange that anytime
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I swear, everyones first E30 was a 86 -es... mine was
        Yup, cosmosblau with stick and blue houndstooth sport cloth seats!
        Only reason I sold it for the 88 325is was for something faster that I could whip my buddy's early 90;s Nissan (Datsun) 240 with.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by EREKSHUN View Post
          this is some major nonesense poor bronzit
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZi2jlwIE2E

I honestly didn't see an e30 in that vid
          But I did see a chic in a white top and blue skirt really shake her booty! :nice:
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

this is what i got.

i'm still not sure if it really did anything. maybe more chill but idk.
            i did 5 droppers instead of 2.

Cbd by jet jones, on Flickr

Comment

CBD won't get you "stoned," its like a muscle relaxer. Helps a lot with body pain.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

CBD Im guessing stands for cannabanoid? Its the medical side of marijuana
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

CBD Im guessing stands for cannabanoid? Its the medical side of marijuana
                  Yeah, CBD is where the medicinal benefits are

When I broke a couple ribs last year, I was drinking CBD water instead of popping pills. Really helped.

Comment

You guys are so lucky over there. I'm sick of it still being illegal here. There's meth up to our eyeballs and police won't do shit about a lot of that stuff, but damn, weed is bad.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

well, you can grow a few plants in your gigantic house whereas we cant afford a damn house, but can walk to the local dispensary and buy some legally.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I think its ridiculous that some places categorize weed with hard drugs.

I used to be a big stoner, but weed got too expensive and the quality of weed, in Cali at least, sucks dick.

There used to be defined strains of weed that you could smell and name. Now they're mass growing all this shit indoors with all kinds of bullshit chemicals and all the weed is turning out to be the same, then they slap some stupid ass name on it that you've never heard of before. Whenever I'm up in Seattle, it reminds me of how good it used to be. If I were in the PNW, I'd probably still be smoking regularly.

Comment

well, you can grow a few plants in your gigantic house whereas we cant afford a damn house, but can walk to the local dispensary and buy some legally.
                          Shit, good point. Pros and cons.
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            I think its ridiculous that some places categorize weed with hard drugs.

I used to be a big stoner, but weed got too expensive and the quality of weed, in Cali at least, sucks dick.

There used to be defined strains of weed that you could smell and name. Now they're mass growing all this shit indoors with all kinds of bullshit chemicals and all the weed is turning out to be the same, then they slap some stupid ass name on it that you've never heard of before. Whenever I'm up in Seattle, it reminds me of how good it used to be. If I were in the PNW, I'd probably still be smoking regularly.
                            My GF's uncle has a farm up in Oregon. Tis good shit.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Comment

She has let herself go lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X