Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been smoked by civics a few times
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

I’ll have to pick my battles wisely. Seems like a lot of the Honda dudes are try hards. Yes You get it cheep parts and you can pull the engine with your bare hands. Just go me personally anything too easy is not that fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Same. I was even smoked by one when I had a supercharged S52 in my E30.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
          Lol they both looked pretty skinny. All I know is that it was pathetic.
          true but his lungs were full of dat vape yo
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So, the other night I was at the gas pump with the neon and these people were chilling by a Chrysler 300. This dude was being a dick trying to expose me as a ricer. First, he asked if it was a stick, I said yes. "Is it boosted?" Yes, spiking 19, holding 17. "Does it go fast?" Yes, but don't go fast in a Neon. He kept on trying and I just kept on giving him shit he didn't want to hear. It was all I could do to keep from telling him it'll take a massive shit on his 300. He DID look impressed when I told him the boost it was running, though. And that's just a few psi over stock anyways.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Haha about the kill stories.

I took my customer for a ride in his s54 swap we just finished and let it out a little. The look on his face was priceless. 40-something year old dude who has owned the 318 for 17yr (m42 was running on 3 cyl to boot).

Well, when he left the shop, he tried to lay down some stripes and ended up in the middle of the road facing traffic on a busy 4 lane street after a spin - with the typical e30 spin move where the wipers and blinkers are going. Talk about priceless!

He said "GD this thing is fast!". His GF was nervous about riding in it haha.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                Haha about the kill stories.

I took my customer for a ride in his s54 swap we just finished and let it out a little. The look on his face was priceless. 40-something year old dude who has owned the 318 for 17yr (m42 was running on 3 cyl to boot).

Well, when he left the shop, he tried to lay down some stripes and ended up in the middle of the road facing traffic on a busy 4 lane street after a spin - with the typical e30 spin move where the wipers and blinkers are going. Talk about priceless!

He said "GD this thing is fast!". His GF was nervous about riding in it haha.

So dope! Can’t wait till mines done only an m20 but still stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                  Same. I was even smoked by one when I had a supercharged S52 in my E30.

At that point are the Honda’s still 4 bangers? What do they use for swaps to make them so quick?

Comment

My fiends bitched out on the group costume

They put k2xs in gutted shit-boxes

So, yes, they still use four bangers

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I've also heard their V6's aren't terrible

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                        At that point are the Honda’s still 4 bangers? What do they use for swaps to make them so quick?

Little 4 bangers with a turbo. I too was surprised.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3686.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	7198138
                          Just waiting on a few gaskets! Going skydiving this weekend! it should be done by the time I’m back! It was harder than I thought to find a brake fluid reservoir but I reached out to one of my local parts guy and he had one. I ordered main seal gasket a paper oil pan gasket cause my dude putting the engine back didn’t like le cork. I accidentally snapped the lil plastic hose connector on my pedal assembly so I had to order that too! Hopefully it’s all here by Friday. Can’t wait to cruise the coast! I have a few spots I’m looking forward to taking her out! I have never even drove an or been a passenger in an e30 so this should be pretty badass. Oh yes never had a stick shift either lol Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3645.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	7198139

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                            So dope! Can’t wait till mines done only an m20 but still stoked!

Still love my m20! Just gotta do what the clients request. Short burnout vid that was sent to me. Not sure why people insist on vertical filming....

Muffler he chose sounds rice, went to dual Magnaflow straight through, nice and rumbly now.
                            Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 10-30-2018, 05:56 PM.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

r m50 just buzzy like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Still love my m20! Just gotta do what the clients request. Short burnout vid that was sent to me. Not sure why people insist on vertical filming....

Muffler he chose sounds rice, went to dual Magnaflow straight through, nice and rumbly now.

Super clean! [emoji91][emoji91]

Comment

Working...
                                X