No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should replace you OEM guibos with a race plumbus. Works wonders.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      You should replace you OEM guibos with a race plumbus. Works wonders.

Can you provide a link or pic is this it and should I order 2? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3801.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	7198246

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what kind of pokemon is that?
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          what kind of pokemon is that?

Idk but it’s been seen running around with this lil fella!

Comment

lol
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
              https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...718474974.html

Bump on nonsense thread.

Really? the biggest turd of a v8 ever to come in an f-body... TPI lol

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
              Are the automatic and stick shift gumbos the same?

Same

Except the a short run of larger giubos that came in the later (s)eta's that also had the dual mass flywheel (also used in the ix and m3)....

Which is the same diameter as the e36, except a little thinner (96mm).

EDIT: I don't know what you guys are doing to your giubos, G&T still had one in his 9sec e30...this vid was the first outing after he swapped in a Ford auto slushbox, I slapped my GoPro on the window....

Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 11-08-2018, 06:04 AM.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...718474974.html

Bump on nonsense thread.

Is that taillight panel made out of... wood? $3000 in 'excellent' condition. Don't do meth kids.
                Originally posted by Melon
                Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

When I browse CL for cars I often just type "bmw" or "jeep", but lately there's been a few dealerships that, no matter what car the actual listing is for, will tag their ads with virtually every car make to snare me in my general search. So now I've got to sift through dozens of ads for other cars, and I've gotten fed up and started flagging every ad from these dealers. Anybody else deal with this and get sick of it? Is there a way to report that user for constantly misleading or mis-categorizing their ads and get them kicked of CL?
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    When I browse CL for cars I often just type "bmw" or "jeep", but lately there's been a few dealerships that, no matter what car the actual listing is for, will tag their ads with virtually every car make to snare me in my general search. So now I've got to sift through dozens of ads for other cars, and I've gotten fed up and started flagging every ad from these dealers. Anybody else deal with this and get sick of it? Is there a way to report that user for constantly misleading or mis-categorizing their ads and get them kicked of CL?
                    I report them whenever I stumble across them. Most of them make the names so long that the small 'x' isn't available to click on, meaning everytime I search for BMW or Tundra those ads are always there. I doubt there is a way to kick them off, based on Craigslist overall idea about how it is used, but I could be wrong.

Another thing I noticed is lower end dealers posting vehicles as if they are being sold by private sellers, and the communication with the seller continues to reinforce this idea.

But voila, it turns out that it is Jim's independent auto sales on the corner of main and fourth.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I enjoy flagging ads that some d bag seems to feel are necessary to post multiple times a day. especially if the price is ridiculous. I'm like: "fuck off" no one is going to buy your stupid shit anyway...!! eventually, they lose heart and stop posting. sometimes it takes a year. in that case, I admire the tenacity, but I still flag them anyway. ;). its kind of like a sport at this point. in fact, I think I will nominate it for the next Olympiad. we can call it olympic craigslist flagging. it takes a few minutes to run an ad but only a second to wipe it off the face of the internet. haha.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        just use the "search title" filter

Comment

you have to watch all 3 parts to get the full effect.

all I can say is: "I'm gonna go get my big black dildo and stick it up her cooch!"

lets just say this is about 4 minutes of your life you will never get back.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

thanks for the warning... I almost clicked on this at work! hahah
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

part 2 was my fav

Comment

Very strange......... Almost had a serious nip slip
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X