Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Beamerboi, nice pic of the GF!

Lololol she did find the clip! That is her hand [emoji81] ok no more BMW talk! Thread coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
      Lololol she did find the clip! That is her hand [emoji81] ok no more BMW talk! Thread coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      aaaaannndd....its the left hand no less! stranger danger!
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Thought you folks might enjoy these excellent associated music suggestions after searching for some good old RATM. Good work Amazon algorithm.

Comment

Thought you folks might enjoy these excellent associated music suggestions after searching for some good old RATM. Good work Amazon algorithm.

Rage is good shit. Can't listen to them when the lady is in the car though...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            Rage is good shit. Can't listen to them when the lady is in the car though...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            i have not met many women who seem to enjoy them.

Comment

Those who die, are justified...
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

So I booked a trip to socal for march 1st-8th hoping to catch up with people
                I haven’t seen in a while. Flying in and out of john wayne so I get to shit my self on take off lol. Such a sketchy feeling take off.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I feel like there's another airport out there that does that dumbass full power/steep climb and then low power/shallow climb, but I cannot recall where it is/was.

Comment

I feel like there's another airport out there that does that dumbass full power/steep climb and then low power/shallow climb, but I cannot recall where it is/was.

I’m sure John Wayne isn’t the only one. Its just the one I’m most familiar with and feels sketchy. Its all because they fly right over new port beach and people complained about the noise so it some how keeps the noise down.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

John Wayne is the worst. for two reasons....well mainly one and a secondary. the minor is that the runway is short as heck around 6000'. the biggest problem is that all those pretentious liberals that live around there are a bunch of unrealistic assholes. they want their airport, but they don't want any of the things that go along with it. this was the best noise abatement procedure the faa could come up with to keep everyone that lives in and around the vicinity from bitching and whining. basically, you just climb at max blast and max angle with your highest takeoff flap setting until about 3000 feet or so. then you can reduce the power, lower the nose, speed up and retract the flaps. it is really stupid actually. westchester New York is pretty similar but even more annoying in other ways. I am really glad the company I work for doesn't fly to that one anymore. I was just in John Wayne about 4 mos ago. everything went as planned. still don't love it though and likely never will.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

It just dawned on me, that other airport I was thinking of was every single time I fly a flight sim, ever. I just might not let off at FL30 because it's not my airframe or fuel!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          John Wayne is the worst. for two reasons....well mainly one and a secondary. the minor is that the runway is short as heck around 6000'. the biggest problem is that all those pretentious liberals that live around there are a bunch of unrealistic assholes. they want their airport, but they don't want any of the things that go along with it. this was the best noise abatement procedure the faa could come up with to keep everyone that lives in and around the vicinity from bitching and whining. basically, you just climb at max blast and max angle with your highest takeoff flap setting until about 3000 feet or so. then you can reduce the power, lower the nose, speed up and retract the flaps. it is really stupid actually. westchester New York is pretty similar but even more annoying in other ways. I am really glad the company I work for doesn't fly to that one anymore. I was just in John Wayne about 4 mos ago. everything went as planned. still don't love it though and likely never will.

Im sure you pilots just enjoy it too. First I thought i was gonna die. I did not know about the different procedure there.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Flyboy, arent a lot of the little airports tucked in the bottom. Of mountain valleys pretty similar, but rather thank for noise abatement it's more to get clear there ground features....
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Why didnt you fly into LAX?! haha

also since we're on the topic of takeoffs/landings is there a major change in approach when theres rain versus clear skies?

I just bought a place in Inglewood and specifically avoided the flight path, though we're fairly close still. When it rained last week, I swear something was different because I was hearing the planes every 5 minutes as if they had just changed the path to be a LOT closer than it was any other time. The noise is gone now, but it definitely got my blood pumping because I wanted to avoid the flight path
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

As a passenger, I love flying in and out of John Wayne. Great food selection in the airport, lines are never long, easy to navigate, etc.

That said, the take-off is very strange - especially when the nose and airspeed come down. Always feels like we're just going to drop out of the sky.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X