Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    But at least you have the most boring roads on the planet!

Easy there. You apparently have not driven in nebraska. Id love to have kansas/missouri roads. They actually have corners and hills.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

But at least you have the most boring roads on the planet!
      Yeah... 400 through SE Kansas is pretty lame. So is ALL of western Kansas. It can honestly be pretty gorgeous at times here. It's a simpler kind of life, I guess
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Easy there. You apparently have not driven in nebraska. Id love to have kansas/missouri roads. They actually have corners and hills.
        Good point. From York down to Salina sucks ass... York to Sidney is pretty good. More traffic to keep you awake.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

But you live in CA, how can you afford a driveway?

I work a lot

The reason why I really love Southern California is because I’m an outdoors guy but I’m also big on the nightlife in the city. You get the best of both here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            What in hells bells is a fucking 30 round CLIP?

Gah damn.

BOT (Back on Topic): I did my stint in San Diego, CA for a few years. Glad to have moved away, though the beach is a nice touch. Parents still live out in San Diego. Every time I go visit I am reminded why I chose to live up in a small mountain town.

California can suck for certain people for many more reasons aside from them just being poor and lazy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5368.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	7198483
            Those are what I was shooting Thanksgiving In AZ! Yes there are many wonderful places in the good ol US of A! I’m kinda stuck in CA now. But really my only complaint is there’s almost too much to do but so little time/$. Taxes are bad but hey I make the best of it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I think I will go to the beach in my shorts and cry about how Im burdened to have to live in SoCal... maybe I should drive my Roadster so that the wind can dry my tears
              Ha jokes on you. We have wind here too.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                I knew someone from Nebraska or Iowa would chime in, probably reading/replaying to this thread while driving along their infinite straight roads.

Comment

WAIT. No inspection
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    WAIT. No inspection
                    WAIT. No emissions.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      Yeah it sucks being able to go the beach in the middle of December
                      Shame. But yeah, I know that feeling!
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

You can get around Emissions here, but you cant get around your flat roads, sh!tty weather and whatever else you have that sucks haha

California is great, but it aint cheap
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Gotta pay to play baby

Rent in LA is so expensive because the street dawgs are so good.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'll take vehicular freedom every time
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Like 2man said, you can get around emissions no problem here.

Comment

I do remember reading some of that. Either way, I enjoy it here. Some days suck, but I like not having to deal with city BS. I just go to work, leave and get home without traffic bothering me.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X