Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Yikes, used definitely seems to be the way to go with a vise these days.
    I have got a New 4" Yost sitting around here someplace. VERY VERY well made for the price and despite the fact that they are made in China.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

if u look at the reviews on the hf site many people have broken it in the save fashion.
      sucks but will end up buying another one because it can rotate and it's good for holding metal to cut. wont use it as an actual vice though.

Comment

Went down to my garage for a smoke and swore i saw something jump off my e30. After searching i found a cat thats been in there since at least Saturday. Second critter I’ve found this winter. First was a german shepard. Both have now been reunited with their homes.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I can see how a cat might squeeze in somewhere, but how in the heck did a large dog manage to get in to your garage unnoticed?

Comment

I can see how a cat might squeeze in somewhere, but how in the heck did a large dog manage to get in to your garage unnoticed?

Lol that cat was found in my garage. The dog was found in the street. I was on my way home from the bar at like 2am and it was sitting in the side of the road freezing its ass of in the cold rain. I should have clarified

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

my wife and I have been trying vegan since the beginning of the year. so far so good. I am not craving a hamburger or anything like that. we had our blood work done in December. my cholesterol was only 180, but it'll be interesting to see what it is when I get it checked again at the end of the month.

I do feel slightly better. I don't know if any of you get that "greasy" feeling after you eat a burger or something like that, but for me that feeling is gone. oh, and my poops slide out of my butt real nice! so...there is that.....
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

veganism scares me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
                My Feedback

Comment

^
                  That crazy guy with his four bitches looks like he is having a good time.

Comment

^
                    That crazy guy with his four bitches looks like he is having a good time.
                    Oh, you know he is!
                    ;D
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I've dropped 18 pounds since December 17th or so. I was at 215 and I've gotten down to 197. trying to loose another 17 by march first and then by summer time be in the 170's seems doable.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Nice job on the weight reduction. How has it improved your power to weight ratio? 0-60 time?

Comment

Nice job on the weight reduction. How has it improved your power to weight ratio? 0-60 time?

Power to weight ratio is at an all time high and and 0-60 is at an all time low lol.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            I didn't watch it all but it looks pretty awful.

we don't seem to be lacking for calories and get plenty of protein. I started out at 197 and still weigh a little north of 190
                            Last edited by flyboyx; 01-20-2019, 06:41 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yeah, that vid is pretty gnarly.

We also did the vegan thing for a while. Gave it up and never been better.
                              After about a year or so, we found the vegan diet is lacking in too many things that are not found in veggies/fruit alone. Yes, there are supplements you can take, but the added cost and difficulty for the body to fully absorb them are what turned us back to meat. We eat it "medicinally" a few times a week in small portions.
                              Seems like the best of both worlds

Also dropped some weight too. Around New Years I was around 164ish.
                              As of yesterday I'm down to 152. Mostly due to the diet and frequent meals. Gym time is just an added perk.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Go with keto, with a couple long fasts 12ish hours a week and get rid of the sugars and you will have better results and not be lacking in vitamins and minerals
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X