Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    Are you still having 3 ways with the roomie?
    pics or it didn't happen
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      pics or it didn't happen

From the guy who basically had a girl grind on him in public
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Hey northern! How has your winter been up there in the frozen north? Haven’t heard from you in a while. How is school going? Are you still having 3 ways with the roomie?
        Winter is alright. We started to get into freezing temps in early December, which is earlier than last year. We've only had two decent snowfalls so far, less than 4" each.

School is good, I'm now in the third year (of five because I add a year doing Co-op ) in my Mech eng. I just finished up a co-op term at a shipyard and I'll be back in class next week.

Still doing FSAE with the school. We recruited strongly this year, but it's so hard to get people doing stuff that I think we've lost a lot of them, and we've overrun our schedule by 3 months already, which is impressive. Also having issues with the school not ordering stuff we need/not allowing access to our shop.

For roommates, my brother-in-law was the final holdout. I think he moved out last spring-ish. Living "alone" is something else... I have no idea how we made it through living with other people for so long. Now for christmas, I have a friend and my sister both living here, so that's been a little too much.

I haven't been on r3v much. Haven't done much car stuff besides picking apart the e36 parts car I've had for more than a year.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          :popcorn:

Comment

anyone ever bought a shipping container? ive been considering getting a 20fter to be the base for a shed project, all the websites wont give you an honest price plus shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              anyone ever bought a shipping container? ive been considering getting a 20fter to be the base for a shed project, all the websites wont give you an honest price plus shipping.

There's a local place that sells them here and they are $2500-ish plus delivery for used 40'. I am sure prices can vary a lot based on location, Miami is less than an hour away and have a huge port.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Guys, I need halp. So I've recently acquired the m90 supercharger off of my old grand prix. I currently have it listed for sale, BUT, I'm now thinking my M20 could use a little more "pep";D

What say you guys?
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

what kind of welder do you have?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Father works in that category and has easy access
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

anyone recommend a clutch for an m30 that will hold 600-700tq and still be streetable?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

We'll keep that our "little secret"
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          anyone recommend a clutch for an m30 that will hold 600-700tq and still be streetable?

Only way that's gonna happen is a twin disk - aka $$$ I'm a Clutchmasters dealer if you end up needing one.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

like how much for example?
                            i'm assuming billet flywhee and stuff.

i love my fx300 but it slips for the most part on the freeway with all that load.
                            on the dyno it somehow holds it for short spurts but you can smell it burning up.

CM segmented Kevlar by jet jones, on Flickr

check this out they say 700tq and streetable is this bullshit?

Last edited by LowR3V'in; 01-03-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Dude. I resell for UUC, Clutchmasters and all that jazz. That Kevlar segmented absolutely won't hold 500tq, nevermind 700. If you go direct to CM webpage, they specifically state they will not give numbers due to dynamic situations of various builds...so how can a reseller state how much it can hold? I KNOW for a fact that the 6 puck ceramic (fx400 one step above yours) couldn't hold a forged m20 with a 6266 making 500+ whp and 600 wtq. BTDT
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

You got PM
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X