• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    :hitler:
    the only wax to touch this temple.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sonny; 03-12-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      the only wax to touch this temple.

He must like you. Normally he goes in dry.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
        Damn that sounds fun. I usually skate but I tried recently and got so winded it was pretty unreal how weak you get when you don’t take care of yourself. I also smoke wax aka honey oil or dabs whatever you wanna call it. While it help tremendously with anxiety and focus it kills my lungs and stamina. It’s hard to quit cause it instantly takes away my pains. I love being active I just keep finding myself in a inactive lifestyle lately. Dabs work dabs food dabs banging repeat with occasional gaming. Battlefield or poker on my phone. I have to make a change I’m not good at humaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dude, you need to make a serious change in your life or you're gonna die
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          Dude, you need to make a serious change in your life or you're gonna die

I know I can feel it! Here’s the kicker I spray dangerous chemicals all day with no respirator! [emoji22]

Comment

I know I can feel it! Here’s the kicker I spray dangerous chemicals all day with no respirator! [emoji22]

dibs on free30
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              dibs on free30

Lmao right! I really do hope I finish it before I die. They also gave me a non op warning ticket today so I have to finish this already or try to stuff it In the garage. It will take some Tetris skills but I may be able to make room for it. I have a feeling the old man euro hater with the red muscle car down the street is the one who called on me. It’s lame cause it’s in the drive way. They try to get you any way they can in CA smh.

Last edited by Beamerboi; 03-12-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

:/

Comment

Like paints and solvents or 2-4-D and Glyphosate???

Aerosol's can and will fuck you up both acutely and delayed long term down the line. I have a lot of exposure to some nasty aerosol's over the years mostly due to my own stupidity and who knows what kind of cancer I am going to die of with possible connection to that
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Aerosol's can and will fuck you up both acutely and delayed long term down the line. I have a lot of exposure to some nasty aerosol's over the years mostly due to my own stupidity and who knows what kind of cancer I am going to die of with possible connection to that
                    We will all die, live your life the way you want and be happy.

A bottle of whiskey maybe takes 20 minutes off your life and a pack of cigs 30 mins. But everyday you are at work that's 8 hours you don't get back.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

I do pest control so like a lot of synthetic pyrethroids, Dust, Fipronol, attic fiber glass, dead rodents and gophers lol ya know. Overhead spraying is the worse it just rains on you. With Aerosols I use respirator.

Comment

We will all die, live your life the way you want and be happy.

A bottle of whiskey maybe takes 20 minutes off your life and a pack of cigs 30 mins. But everyday you are at work that's 8 hours you don't get back.

True true some late night Sonny wisdom.

Comment

I do pest control so like a lot of synthetic pyrethroids, Dust, Fipronol, attic fiber glass, dead rodents and gophers lol ya know. Overhead spraying is the worse it just rains on you. With Aerosols I use respirator.

Hmm what's the connection between the stuff your smoking bro. What if the plants are sprayed with that. What's gonna happen with everyone smoking marijuana sprayed with pesticides?

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Hmm what's the connection between the stuff your smoking bro. What if the plants are sprayed with that. What's gonna happen with everyone smoking marijuana sprayed with pesticides?

We don’t spray organics. lol it’s against the law. But we do have organic options it’s made from essential oils like rosemary thyme peppermint and other hippy crap lol. Doesn’t work smells like crap lol.

Comment

Eh nevermind
                              , I'll smoke my cigarettes I'm happy

Comment

Nootropics, my dudes.

No inhaling toxic shit, no support for big pharma.

200mg l-theanine for stress relief and relaxation, 150mg alpha GPC to support brain function, cycle phenibut as necessary if the stress and anxiety get bad. If you need concentration, you can drop 100-200mg of phenylpiracetam with fats but be leery of insomnia if you take it too late in the day.
                                1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Working...
                                X