Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ TeXJ
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
      I vote to change Sonny's title from "loves little things" to "r3tard".
      Seconded.

Also can we limit him to only posting in this Nonsense thread since everything he posts is nonsense.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        Seconded.

Also can we limit him to only posting on E30zone since everything he posts is stupid.
        ftfy
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'd rather limit him to the R3V facebook page.

Comment

I haven't gotten much sleep lately with all this excitement from R3V builds that I'm browsing late night, but I have realize something valuable for us.

Washing the butt.

It hits different when you want to sleep. Works 70 percent of the time all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              I haven't gotten much sleep lately with all this excitement from R3V builds that I'm browsing late night, but I have realize something valuable for us.

Washing the butt.

It hits different when you want to sleep. Works 70 percent of the time all the time.
              Its a great day when you realize you can block people on R3V. Bye Sonny!
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

Washing the butt.

this is indeed a very thoughtful and original post you have here. especially considering the fact we recently had a 4 day discussion about the bidet.

100% would read again. you should definitely start a new thread about butt washing.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

This is why I love R3V, can you link me to the bidet thread?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

This is why I love R3V, can you link me to the bidet thread?

Scroll up.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      wtf dude? why are you posting this in the nonsense thread? Haven't you taken enough shit from everyone yet? like...i don't know....how about general technical? you don't have to be the turd in the punch bowl that you have made yourself out to be. you could perhaps....be...like...a normal member or something? its as if almost everything you post is just smearing shit on the shoes of r3v. you can be so much better than this....? maybe? please?

can you at least see that you have brought the shitstorm upon yourself by trying to attention whore your way into our forum only to make yourself look silly?

my suggestion: stop posting under "sonny". make a new screen name. start over with a fresh slate. stop being that little boy that spent his entire time in high school with his head in the locker room toilet. i know that you are going to be defensively offended and not want to listen to what i am trying to tell you. it is human nature. however, you just need to fucking listen if you plan to stick around here.

you are not being a good contributing member that has earned any semblance of respect. you are trying to bully respect from us with a lot of embarrassingly stupid posts. as Simon mentioned a few weeks ago. just chill the hell out.

we have had other members post really stupid shit when they first started and they are moderators now. i doubt this will ever be you, but can you please at least strive for not being the village idiot?

honestly, i don't mind having you here if you can just stop being a butthole.

Flyboyx's guide to not being a douchebag:

1) for you, limit your posts to about 2 or less a day until you get the hang of it.

2) post shit in the proper category where it actually belongs

3) spend some time thinking about what you want to say. actually compose a literate sentence. think about it some more. edit it a couple times before you actually post anything. if you really suck at writing, have your mom read it first and give you some feedback.

4) stop being an attention whore. only post when you have something actual value to contribute. slowly, you will even find yourself going from being the least respected person on the forum to someone that people may even eventually begin to listen to.

Not to mention instead of just asking for someone to point you in a direction actually do some digging before posting. Check powers, grounds etc and exhaust all information found in the webs or in books before posting.

I remember when I first joined a forum i was the village idiot then i learned. Thankfully it wasn’t on r3v and i had already learned to internet when i got here, Or I probably would of been r3v famous.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Not to mention instead of just asking for someone to point you in a direction actually do some digging before posting. Check powers, grounds etc and exhaust all information found in the webs or in books before posting.

I remember when I first joined a forum i was the village idiot then i learned. Thankfully it wasn’t on r3v and i had already learned to internet when i got here, Or I probably would of been r3v famous.
                        Yeah 2mAn has a post that really helped me out after I used the search function.

back on thread with nonsense only here

Comment

So I worked an extra day in January and when we do we get payed for working the extra day.

Shortly after I moved to a different position and they stopped offering these extra days.

So I opened a ticket with our HR people and then a lady contacted me saying that she would help me.

I was thinking she is the one that is in charge of getting this issue resolved. So she said that it would be on my March 15th check.

SHOCKER it wasnt...

So I sent this email to her.

I did not receive the money that you said I would today. I want my money! Can you not just cut me a check or issue another direct deposit?

This is crazy I have yet to be paid for work I did a while ago!

She then sent this email back:
                          Please understand that I am not payroll. I am the Executive Assistant supporting (executives names here)

However, I have worked diligently the past year and a half to get the entire pay process automated on your (and the other engineers) behalf so this will no longer be a problem.

I will follow up with payroll to see why it was not added to your check.

Kind regards,

So when she sent the above email back to me she CC'd the above mentioned Executives...

I then got an email from my manager saying that I'm not to contact her anymore and that was I did(the email) was out of line....

Now I ask r3v...was I out of line? Granted before this I didn't know she is just the liaison. Even then, that was that direct of an email.

All this happened this weekend. The email she sent back to me was on Sat and I've been emailing my manager today.

So we will see what goes on tomorrow...
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Make sure you get that one day on your final check lol
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^right lol
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Final check going in

Comment

Working...